How many female flashaholics are on CPF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
"Which reminds me... I did finally get my Beretta last month!! But due to very busy schedules for both my husband and me, I still haven't had a chance to put a round through it... " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif I hope you have taken the time to learn its care and feeding! Someday, we'll get you into reloading! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Someday, we'll get you into reloading!

[/ QUOTE ]

*AHEM!!*... and what makes you think I don't already reload my own? Hmmmm??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i could of done with out the cross dressers.i still have shivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ya know, both male and female penguins wear tuxedoes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
Someday, we'll get you into reloading!

[/ QUOTE ]

*AHEM!!*... and what makes you think I don't already reload my own? Hmmmm??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

Larry

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
You gotta love CPF shoes, dogs and cross dressers all in one thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the guns... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Which reminds me... I did finally get my Beretta last month!! But due to very busy schedules for both my husband and me, I still haven't had a chance to put a round through it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY. Don't forget my horses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/knight.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
PhotonWrangler said:
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
i could of done with out the cross dressers.i still have shivers.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Well ya know, both male and female penguins wear tuxedoes... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy Cheezy.

Shirley, you can't be serious. The photo is just a little inside CPF funny.

I could dress up like a Thor HID but then you might not like me because then, I would be beautiful?

Thanks, Topper. Maybe I could take care of some of the light work like this and save some of the heavy duty stuff for you. Your call.

Now, what were we talking about? Oh, yes. How many female flashaholics are on CPF??? I don't know but it's great that they are here.

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
IB,

No, not serious, just saying a little makeup is needed, lipstick, eye shadow, a nice soft foundation, etc. Maybe even perhaps pigtails to give him that "youthful" look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Um, I know nothing about this,...

Female members, hmm, from my perspective I would say as rare as an unmodded Thor.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just scanned through this thread thinking that I would see MJ from peak mentioned. She the biggest Flashaholic I know from the female side of the species. Not bad looking either from what I remember of her picture.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Lebkuecher said:
Not bad looking either from what I remember of her picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an understatement, but I got bad news for you. She just got married, and I hear her hubby is the jealous type.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
Hey Denise ....Hey Okie_Chick ....

Quit lurking and post something dammit.

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, Okie_Chick, let's hear from ya. Are you joining Jon at the annual get together this summer. Looking forward to seeing you again.
wink2.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okie_Chick said she would be there. I am going to try and have both Denise and Okie_Chick with me. We will see if all scheduals work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.