How many states have you visited? Your favorite? Still want to see?

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
As a kid, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, And drove thru a bunch migrating with the family from Michigan to Taxifornia in 1955.

As an adult (sort of) did a stint in North Carolina and visited D.C. Virginia several times, a little time in MS after a C130 "crash," and also a drive to South Carolina.

On business, I have been sent to Illinois many times, Missouri, New York, Rhode Island, Ma, and Connecticut. (All several times.) Cashed some freq flyer miles for The SHOT Show in FL.

Internationally, I've been sent to Okinawa, and then Vietnam (1968) Ireland 3X and Belgium once, 5-6 times to Mexico over the years. (Almost got to meet up with Bart in Belgium!)

On the horizon before I retire end of the year are RI/CT/MA, maybe Canada, and maybe Japan.

Larry

KrisP

Enlightened
I've been to Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmanina, South Australia, and Australian Capital Territory... So 6 and Victoria is my favourite ;)

It's strange that Australia is 4/5 (7.7 million km2) the size of the US (9.6 million km2) yet we only have 8 states and territories and 1/14 the population.

I'd definitely like to see Alaska :)

[email protected]

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm... I've only been to NSW, SA, ACT, TAS, VIC & N.Z. if anyone's ever in our Nations' capital (Canberra) I'd definitely recommend you see the National War Museum (allow 2 days) :thumbsup:

Alaska sounds like an excellent place to check out (I'm not very fond of overly crowded Mega-cities) :D

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Scott - thank you for starting this thread. For relatively simple questions, it's provided some interesting insight into the people behind all the eye hurting flashlights.

Especially glad some of our non-US members chimed in despite the initial question being US-centric.
:thumbsup: