howdy from TX

jonnyups

Newly Enlightened
i believe i have found a new interest for spending my hard-earned $$$ on!!! i never thought i'd be willing to plunk down more than $10-15 for a light but i picked up a Fenix pd35 about 2yrs ago and after it stopped working all i do is look up flashlights everyday. on the plus side Fenix replaced the light under warranty but not before i had already bought an Eagletac T25c2 as a replacement and an addiction was born. Its cheaper than cars,guns and knives and i can justify to the ball and chain purchases based on utility:devil:.

harro

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Be aware that most ball and chains are fairly smart. Mine started to wise up after the same excus.... ahh, i mean reasons, began to come to light. It is on your shoulders to catalogue a worthy and believable list of reasons applicable to your situation, to justify purchases of lights that you cant possibly live without. If not, you're on a slippery slope to nowhere.
Anyways, welcome to CPF and enjoy all the info that can help you in the afforementioned area.
Mike.

:D

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome out partner.
I suggest while sitting or laying down next the B&C that you search Chinese budget websites like Fastech & Banggood. Leave the computer open to some of the $3.00 lights. Show her how nice they are and act shocked over the FREE shipping. Then you can order some Fenix, Nitecore, Sunwayman, and others and when it arrives, say WOW that FREE shipping on these "cheap Chinese" lights is amazing! You can then have a stealth "budget" collection. Best of all, you won't be lying! Make sure you buy her one too. Just be certain to get her one of the $3.00 rigs. So if she searches it she lands on one of the cheapo sites. lol