Huh...can i have some help?

jds009

Enlightened
Ok, so i finally took some picture with my RAZR that are worth putting on my computer, but cant figure out how:ohgeez:. i plugged in the usb cable (didnt come with the phone, its my cameras if that matters any) & my comp says that its plugged in. it also says its a V3c, even though its a V3m. :huh2:
Also what about transfering songs, pictures to my phone?

SO any help would be apreciated, thanks

Jon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you need pricey software for that to work, from what I remember it cost ~$50. I may be wrong, but I never did find a way to access my phone when connected via mini USB.

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
Easiest way to do this is just use a bluetooth dongle and transfer songs, photos and such. Find'em at Circuit City or Best Buy or New Egg.com.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
you can do it via bluetooth or USB cable. Easiest is with an application like mobtime cellphone manager. A free trialversion is available from www.mobtime.com a license of the program will cost you something like $20 IIRC...
There are a few free applications available too, but they are a bit less userfriendly. They can be found on various Motorola modding forums, I have them at home too, so if you would like a copy without the fuss of searching, drop me a PM.

note to the mods: I'm talking about LEGAL, FREE software, I'm not offering illegal copies of stuff.

gorn

Enlightened
The USB cable you use doesn't make a difference. You may want to look on Motorolas web page to see if they have newer drivers that will identify your phone correctly. I'm not sure that is an issue though, I have 3 different sub models of razr's and they all work with the same driver. MayCooper is right you can buy software for around $20 or you can get freeware apps that work fine but aren't as user friendly. You can do all kinds of things to the Razr with it with the exception of the Razr xxx. That is the last one I got and they changed the software enough that you don't have the modability that the other Razr's do.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can get the Moto phone tools from a variety of sellers on that auction site or Amazon. One seller on Amazon had them for ~$8. I bought a previous version so when you initially set it up, it goes online to check for updates...bang. You get the current version. :)

Then you can set the phone up along with DL'ing pics or UL'ing them for your wallpaper. Among the other feature in the software package.

Latest posts