I officially have a problem

squareone

Newly Enlightened
So I just went a little crazy in the last two weeks. I got myself a pd20, a nitecore ex10, and a malkoff m60w. What is wrong with me. O ya and a typhoon 2

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
"That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem, or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem."
- Earl (Jason Lee) on My Name Is Earl

HKJ

Flashaholic
So I just went a little crazy in the last two weeks. I got myself a pd20, a nitecore ex10, and a malkoff m60w. What is wrong with me. O ya and a typhoon 2

What problem is that?

The most I have got is 6 lights in one day (One time was: 4 olights+2 surefires).

saabgoblin

Enlightened

It's okay dude, you are just coming down and going through withdrawal man it'll be okay, here, take one of these Jetbeams and you should feel better in about half an hour.:eek:oo:

squareone

Newly Enlightened
dammit i just got the typhoon in the mail and they sent the wrong one. They sent me first gen instead of the typhoon 2 i ordered. Now i have to wait longer

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know... I just got my Milky-modded U2by2 back from Scott this week. Total for the light plus the mod: $515.00. We don't have a problem, we just have a wonderful hobby that is genuinely useful.:)

squareone

Newly Enlightened
Ya im starting to get the fever.haha . I just got the ex10 though and its pretty sweet

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Where is your A2 with a Strion Kit and M6 with LF bulbs and Mdocod 2X18650 battery carrier and Milky mods and McGizmo's at? :poke:
:nana:

You are off to a good start but you aren't quite off the deep end yet! OH and this may be a good time to run away with some money left.............

squareone

Newly Enlightened
Where is your A2 with a Strion Kit and M6 with LF bulbs and Mdocod 2X18650 battery carrier and Milky mods and McGizmo's at? :poke:
:nana:

You are off to a good start but you aren't quite off the deep end yet! OH and this may be a good time to run away with some money left.............

ya i still really have no idea what milky mods or anything like that is, I am very intersted though

cruisemissile

Enlightened
Flashaholics Anonymous Meeting:
Me:"Hi my name is Cruise Missile and I'm a Flashaholic"
Audience responds "Hi CruiseMissile!"

Me: "I'm a flashaholic and lost my dog, my job, my house, my wife, my kids, the shirt off my back, etc.."
Audience: "Aawwwww, tell us more"

Me: "My friends, family and co-workers all were in disbelief at my flashaholism. My acquisiton of lights big and small, cheap and expensive, incan, led, etc.., for little or no apparent reason.
I just woke up in the a.m and had to have more and more lights, and more and more brightness.
I would associate with all the wrong types of people, mainly flashaholics, enlighted and even unenlightend people.
I lost all sense of right and wrong.
I'm jones-ing right now- Anyone got a Surefire and some primaries?"