I Told You So moments....

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
in the spirit of the "things ive learnt the hard way" thread...what say you to a " i told you so" thread....

i just posted in the "afraid of darkness thread"
on the topic of lasers, i love those people who are so darned sure of themselves...."you cant see a laser beam, its impossible, its just a movie effect"

sure, tell that to my laserbeam.....:devil:

any good ones?

Crenshaw

m16a

Enlightened
"I told them once, I told them twice, I told them three times, don't point the milkymod or the surefire in your eyes. But did you listen???? NOOOOO... I told you so... "

Yes thats happened to me a good number of times

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
when someone doesnt believe my small flashlights are brighter than theirs...(i like it when that happens) "i told ya so!" they dont believe me when i say size doesnt always matter

smvtsailor

Newly Enlightened
Whenever this one particular person I know touches my P2D Q5,

"Don't look at it when you turn it on"
"Okay"
*Facial Enlightenment* :poof:
"Told you so"

Its invariably on turbo, too!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
that is something i will never understand..."how bright is....:poof: OW!"

oh incindently, i am just WAITING for some surefire owner here in singapore to tell me thier light is brighter then MY mag. im just WAITING.........

Crenshaw

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i cant wait to get my charger for my Microfire K200R so i can really try to battle someone on how its smaller but brighter than a mag.....:devil:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last year I was over at Mexico City with a collegue for a business trip.

I told my collegue not to drink any water in Mexico (including bottle water) without purifying/disinfecting it (by the way, I use Katadyn Micropur Tablets when I travel). He said that I was being paranoid. Next thing you know, he spent two days in the bathroom. We had to extend our trip. I so wanted to say, "I told you so ..." but he was suffering enough.

sawlight

Enlightened
Great thread, I've been looking for a place to say this!!

I carry my Novatac at work, and the guys I work with are not the sharpest to start with, and know NOTHING about flashlights!
They all think my Novatac is the bomb for usefullness, and see the $3.95 LED lights at the gas stations, "HMMMMM, same size, LED, gotta be the same thing!"
They get so PISSED when they can't get them to change setings like mine. I keep my mouth shut.:poke:

Latest posts