Size15's

Flashaholic
DSCN2274.JPG

Oh My God!
grin.gif
Give it to ME

lightuser

Newly Enlightened
Stay calm and try to breath; we're sending out the emergency wagon with a six pack of Sanyo lithiums...

Size15's

Flashaholic
The Lord of The Rings Movie is no longer the most important future event in my life.

Sanyos?!

I will not dishonour this Act of God by installing anything less then SF123As!

I've just wet myself...

Al
grin.gif

lightuser

Newly Enlightened
What we have here a full type N flashlight euphoria episode possibly stimulated by massive exposure to truly great flashlight pics or discussion. Symptoms include patient makes desperate posts on only superexcellent flashlights yep... Breath!... Preparing lithium battery transfusions...Patient: continue to stay calm.

Bucky

Enlightened
I still would like to see a HA Black. I think that would be the best. I also really like the new brighter silver in the photos as well as the ol' HA too. I am not a huge fan of the yellow gold, but to each his own
smile.gif

I am still thinking that the clip seems a bit too short though. Anyone else agree?
Overall though, I think the new design is great.

Bucky

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a nifty little light...I wonder what the price will be? With SF's upcoming distribution changes, I bet it's going to be pricey...

--dan

Gman

Enlightened
Yeah, it looks great alright.

Got me to thinking. I was going to gold anodize my black 9P (or maybe alodine it), just for grins but I've decided to try and plate it with pure gold. (I have access to a few gallons of AU solution so it's not a problem :)

Never have tried to plate on Al before, we'll see what happens. I'll post some photos soon.

nonbox

Banned
I think the regular E1 looks better. The clip on the E1 prevents it from rolling. If you don't want any kind of roll you can get a balistic nylon knife sheath for your E1. I also prefer the OD HA finish to gold. Gold looks terrible on a flashlight in my opinion. Gold doesn't look right on a tactical flashlight.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>OH !$!$#%@^!!!!!, I just drooled on my keyboard. Where's the paper towels?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ALWAYS have paper towels next to my computer.

You know, for emergencies and such...

Size15's

Flashaholic
When you sit in front of your desk, cleaning and lubing your SureFire, you don't want to type and get your keyboard all messy.

Seriously though I WANT that flashlight!

Al
grin.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dano:
............With SF's upcoming distribution changes, ..........
--dan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dano, what is that about ? Sounds interesting ...

lightlover
smile.gif