if i was rich this would be mine.its the most coolest thing i ever saw

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
abtomat: the new corvette C6 is lighter than the c5. The Z06 model even shaves another 100lbs off of that I think. You'd have a blast in a C6/Z06. It's fast, and it handles extremely well too. There's a video of one driving around blasting through twisty roads, looks like major fun.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe, but I still want one of these. With a Cosworth engine it should be as quick as a Z06, and totally out-handle it:

0000_CaterhamSevenRoadsport1_6_6.jpg

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
Nice choice ABTOMAT. I feel the same way and have one I'm building now. Caterham Superlight, 1200 lb. 185 HP stock SVT Zetec engine. Incredible performance and handling that will give fits to just about anything on the road. And the newer Cosworth Duratec powered cars are even more powerful. You could always go the RST V-8 route on that car and have over 300 HP from the Yamaha based RST 2 or 2.5 liter V-8. Not cheap for that engine!

Steve

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
While biking on vacation a couple weeks ago I spotted a car I couldn't identify in an office park. The back end looked kinda like an older Camaro, but different. Went over to look and found it to be an Aston Martin Vanquish. Probably the most exotic car I've seen up close. I think they go for around $250K.

Geoff

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
pft, a guy just smashed a Ferrari Enzo ($1,200,000.) to bits down the road last week..

was going over 200mph, engine broke out and slid a quarter mile along the highway.

The car, with the people still in it, took out a telephone pole 16 feet up, he was literally flying, the pole rotated end over end still attached to the wires...

both guys in the car lived, airbags, walked away... too bad. (because they could've killed somebody else)

pic of telephone pole:

thumb_ferrari_enzo_crash_007.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/ferrari_enzo_crash_001.jpg

pics of car:

thumb_ferrari_enzo_crash_005.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/special/enzo/

Last edited: