If you could only own 1 Fenix light, what would it be and why?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tough choices.

I like the TK41, TK61 and the TK75.

The TK41 due to it's use of common AA batteries, the TK61 for being the Throw King in modified form, and the TK75 for being a big honking light.

I own a couple of TK41's cause I have lights that match or exceed the other lights i listed.

So the TK41 is my choice.

kj2

Flashaholic
TK35UE. Multiple modes, including a low enough Low for me. 1800 lumens on max and good color rendering. Does lack throw but can live with that.

But my mind could also change to the TK41, TK70, TK75, TK76. Depends on the day :D

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
TK51, not to big, but plenty of throw and flood, if size no issue then a TK75vn KTE no doubt about it.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of current Fenix offerings... E25
Lots of throw-xp-e2, alkalines will work on low & medium, while cold.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix E01 modded by VinhNguyen with a warm 5mm led. It's currently the only Fenix I own. Lightweight, attach fine to my keyring.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
PD31

Compact
2-lumen Low
No stepdown
Nice balanced beam on the thowy side
Pretty good runtimes
Can be set to come on on Turbo or Low from off
Tailstands with reverse clicky
Can be used with PD32 forward clicky
Crenelation to let light bleed out when sitting head down

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Easy one for me.... My Fenix L0D rebel 80.

Versatile as Hell. Easily the one light in my entire collection with the most runtime.

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
That's a tough one for me, but I would go with a Fenix TK15. I have had one for years and the damned thing is tough as hell. Intense enough and bright enough for my "high" output needs and can still be useful up close on low. Though, a very close second would be the the LD22.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a PD35 modded with Nichia 219 emitter. I would keep that over my other two Fenix lights. The TK75 is a great all-rounder, but I tend to prefer dedicated flooders/throwers...they are simply better at their designed tasks. The PD32UE is nice too, but has less throw, and an inferior tint compared to the Nichia PD35. I find I don't really miss the extra lumens.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of current Fenix offerings... E25
Lots of throw-xp-e2, alkalines will work on low & medium, while cold.

+1. I don't think enough people have tried the E25 to see how nice it is. I don't like that the new version has the burst mode "feature". Having to hold down the button is so obnoxious---I don't see why they didn't have a thermal step down if that is what is necessary. Cutting cost? Weird. I like the original in that regard better. I wish they had literally just kept the original design completely, but just put an xp-e2 in it.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
My choice would be I guess the E25 or TK11 or E50 since I own them :) The TK11 is such a little brick of a light.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Amongst my favourites are the TK75, TK45, TK41, TK35UE, TK22, TK15, LD10, LD12, LD01, BT20, BT30 and HL10, but cutting that list down, the TK41 comes out as frequently reached for, however, to throw that on its head, I would go with possibly my most used light out of all manufacturers (not just Fenix) and all the lights I have, the HL30. If I had to pick just one, the HL30 would be it. Not spectacularly bright, valuable or head turning, but fantastically useful and one that keeps me coming back time and again to use it.