Illumination Gear Shipping?

Elite001mm

Newly Enlightened
Two days ago i purchased a Eagletac D25a2 from IlliminationGear. That was my first purchase there, i have not received it yet and i just have a question: Was i supposed to get a shipping confirmation email? I read where someone was bragging on how fast their shipping was and how they got their shipping confirmation in 20 minutes. I got the paypal transaction email and the CPF discount refund email. I was just wondering if thats all i should have gotten or if i missed something.

Also the light was "in stock" when i ordered.

netprince

Enlightened
I like them a lot. I do usually get a shipping email. Check your spam folder maybe? Or send them a note and ask about it...

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[deleted post]

Oops, scratch that. I ordered from Illumination Supply (or whatever their new name is), not Illumination Gear. Too many Illuminations around here!

Last edited:

TheVat26

Enlightened
I wouldn't worry just yet if you paid wih paypal. Sometimes it takes 3-5 business days for the transaction to complete using them.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
I just ordered from them a few days ago, what is this CPF discount ???I als
o see there is no where to log in on the website and check order status but I am not too worried about that:cool:

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Common sense would tell me to ask the sender not the members on here.Have you any idea if my local Tesco has lamb chops on offer fella.?

recDNA

Flashaholic
I just ordered from them a few days ago, what is this CPF discount ???I als
o see there is no where to log in on the website and check order status but I am not too worried about that:cool:
You have to pm them to be added to the list then include the word cpf and your cpf handle under comments. It's not too late to get your discount. It is refunded after purchase. My Paypal went through instantly so it may be worth an email to ask about it and get your discount.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
You have to pm them to be added to the list then include the word cpf and your cpf handle under comments. It's not too late to get your discount. It is refunded after purchase. My Paypal went through instantly so it may be worth an email to ask about it and get your discount.

Wait are they a member here ? I'm confused... BTW my order just shipped today.

recDNA

Flashaholic
They are a member in cpfmp. I should have said to pm from there. I bet an email would do the trick. Have you tried?