I'm getting married.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Congratulations, and many happy years to the both of you. Have a great time in St. Lucia!
daloosh

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
I am about to takeoff to my honeymoon, you know how it is, you gotta check the forums one last time!

The place we had our reception at last night looked out over a prarie, I had to resist the Maxabeam in my vehicle. I wanted to shine it accross soooo bad. :laughing:

Thanks again guys and take care!

PSM,
welcome back from the honeymoon! 9 days right? if i'm not mistaken. lol
Hope you had a great one.

With that said... you didn't post any pics of the lookers from the wedding. lol

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats!

Funny story: On the eve prior to my wedding, I had an awesome baked salmon.
I awakened at about 3am sick as a dog. I couldn't believe it, because I was sleeping like a baby, and was suddenly very ill. I kept tasting that damn salmon.

No matter what, I couldn't vomit. I tried, but couldn't.
Finally, about 2 hours prior to the wedding, I was feeling mostly better...but, I was dead tired.

When we had gathered prior to the ceremony, one of the groomsmen was totally goofing with me. He was saying "Last chance...there is the door...you have a choice"

It was funny, and kept my mind off the nervousness.
I wasn't really nervous for myself-- I wanted it to go well for my bride, and was angry that I became so ill.

What was more funny was my wife's brother (also a groomsman) kept saying "...man, I'm really nervous..." while chain smoking. He was serious.

Yeah, we had a good time...