*Impression Pictures* Fenix PD35

Alfred143

Newly Enlightened
Nice photos. It really shows the brightness of the 35 compared to the 32UE.

10:30 PM and still a little daylight!?! :eek:

Joeymt3

Enlightened
Just got my PD35. I really like it. The wide beam is what I like about this light, it will be more useful. When I need throw I'll grab the RC15 which will outperform the pd35 in long range comparison. I recommend this light to anyone looking for a light in this size segment.

Joey

Obone

Newly Enlightened
I picked one up this week and found that my Surefire filters worked great on it. Red is great for getting to the deer stand. Nice light. Now my primary.

cruzzer

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine yesterday, pick it up wed morning. Cant wait to get it. My current EDC is only 115lm coleman that is 5+ years old. Seams I should plan on the fenix charger and 18650's too I guess? Are there specific sure fire filters to get? The LL.Bean near me has surefire parts or did last time I was there.

TonyRumore

Newly Enlightened
I just received pair of PD35's and they seem a bit weak to me. I live out in the country so I need at least a 50 yard throw and more like 100 yards plus. The PD35 is like a fluorescent bulb out in the open. It washes out terribly at distance. The TK35 and TK22 are quite a bit better for my use.

Tony

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received pair of PD35's and they seem a bit weak to me. I live out in the country so I need at least a 50 yard throw and more like 100 yards plus. The PD35 is like a fluorescent bulb out in the open. It washes out terribly at distance. The TK35 and TK22 are quite a bit better for my use.

Tony

Have a look at the NiteCore P12.

kestrel140

Newly Enlightened
I currently have 4 flashlights and use one everyday at work. I am a lifting equipment inspector and lighting is always an issue, so a reliable flashlight is a must. This is my inventory Nitecore Smilodon P25, Fenix tk22, Fenix pd35, and a Fenix LD12. I always pick the pd35 first, mostly because of size and after 50 feet you can't really inspect anything. I like the low mode for close up work and indoors the pd35 can be a little distracting on turbo off the ceiling.lol. The tk22 is also a great light but does not fit the leg pocket because of head size. The ld12 is my back-up in tool bag. The Smilodon is a fantastic light but if I dropped it off the skyjack at height, I would be too tempted to lunge for it. I have received many compliments from other guys and many jaws have dropped when they challenge my pd35 in a flash-off.