Not exactly in the mail any longer, but this week I received an Armytek Wizard C2 Pro Nichia, Armytek Wizard C2 Warm and a Wurkkos TS10. Especially the latter is a real nice toy with the Anduril 2 UI. The other two will serve me well during camping this summer.
It's been about a decade since the last time I stocked up, so...
- various li-ion batteries starting with some 16650s along with a Nitecore I2 charger (all my current li-ions are AW with Ultrafire 139)
- various FiveMega upgrades for M*g's - tailcap, extension tubes, bi-pin socket and about to order some ceramic slugs & MC reflector
- a few LumensFactory P60 bulbs - HO-9, EO-9, 3.7V LED
- more Eneloops and enough cheap 3AA->1D series adapters that I can damage a couple modifying them and still have enough
- a bunch of bulbs - Osram 64250, Hakira JC-5607, a few different Panasonic's from amazon.jp per konifans post last fall
- a couple of Philips 7388 bulbs (just remembered that I *did* order some)
The "bunch of bulbs" is because my only WA1185 blew and I realized I was down to 1 ROP LO, 1 WA1111 and whatever bulb is in my MagCharger and each of those had quite a few hours on them. I ordered some extra Hikari's because shipping was more $$ than the bulbs and I figured there were other people outside the US who might find them interesting.