Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Actually, DC fix is pretty easy. There is a guy over on BLF, named boaz. He sells the different grades of it for $1.50 a sheet of 4" x 6" and various grades of Lee and another brand of -green filter sheets. I added a light green filter on an SST 20 and it now has a slightly -dUV.
I believe I got five different sheets of different grades of dc-fix, plus a -green sheet, for under $10 Canadian shipped.
That's a solid tip for those that get easy shipping from the US. Sadly, that's not my case.

Ocelot808

Enlightened
Since you brought up AliExpress with their ocean of price-tempting products, I was diligently searching for 26800 batteries when this jewel of an item found its way into my search results for only $4.99. Of course I couldn't say no even though it's more a summer seasonal gift.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_145909.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_145909.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 56

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you brought up AliExpress with their ocean of price-tempting products, I was diligently searching for 26800 batteries when this jewel of an item found its way into my search results for only $4.99. Of course I couldn't say no even though it's more a summer seasonal gift.
Nice. Cold jewels!
I know convoy sells them but with high shipping and they're used. Who knows how many cycles. Vapcell has some but they're more expensive and also used

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Normally it's flashlight stuff, but since my son has been playing the new(ish) Call of Duty, I ordered him a Union Jack patch from ebay and it's been taking awhile. If you're not familiar with the game, you play as different characters, bouncing between American operators, JSOC guys, Marines, and SAS troopers hunting bad guys all over the world. I have some US Flag patches in different configurations but we don't have a Union Jack yet. :)

BVH

Flashaholic
They just released Delta Pro Ultra Solar Generator. It's 7,200 Watt continuous inverter has native 240 VAC output without needing additional units nor extra batteries so no more feeding only 1 phase of the panel when using the Pecrons. It can input 5,500 Watts of solar panel power. I can also use my new Pecron units to charge the Ultra while it's powering the house so my true battery capacity goes way up. I will have 22KWhrs of "usable" capacity when I get it. This thing is so versatile, Can't wait!

Last edited:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a bit envious of your collection, but even more envious of your flashlight budget :)
Ha, now that's a first for me. Most of the lights I've gotten this year are a bunch of recent LED Streamlights people had listed for $10-20. Gonna flip those so I can afford to add something to the collection.

Whistler24

Newly Enlightened
I have a zebralight sc600 IV plus hi coming in. I actually sold the one I initially had for some reason and immediately regretted it. Loved the ergos and output that it gave you over the current sc65 model, its a great outdoor, dog walking, heavy use light that's still pocketable.

Problem is USPS just lost the darn package... hopefully get it in by the end of this week, we'll see.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm nine days into 2024 and already have ten flashlights on the way. Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be CPF'ers.
Oh I know. The only smart decision I'm making this year is opting for more Surefires since they at least keep their value.

BTW have you seen the going rate for a new 6P? It is way more than 35$.