Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ven

Flashaholic
Today i got a pd35vn Quad 2x5000k and 2x6500k xp-l

Quad xpg2 5000k

Huge thanks to vinh,now i need to decide on a host or 2:thinking:

:)

Last edited:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, nice! I wonder how that compares to the PD35vn triple XPL. :) Awesome stuff!

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cheers blah,not got a clue tbh,presume very similar in output. What "K" xpl's did you have in yours?

To be honest I'm not sure. It's definitely on the cooler end of the tint range. Maybe 6000k or so. At the time I didn't realize I could specify a different color temperature. Otherwise I would have gone with something more neutral. Regardless, it's still my favorite EDC.

slippyfox

Newly Enlightened
I'm ordering a FourSevens Preon P2 in Burnt Orange today.

Finally get to give my Quark 123^2 a bit of a rest.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
No lights, no batteries, no chargers... just something to help me finish my first custom light build :D

X-Tronic Model 4040 2-in-1 digital work station with variable temp 500W hot air gun & variable temp 60W soldering iron :) Just hope it arrives before next weekend!

dnlmcginnis5

Newly Enlightened
Md3 Malkoff body with a m61LL with over ready 2xAA derlin sleeve for ultimate camping light 100 lumens for 10 hours plus high low ring it's the perfect combo

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see... Shipping notification received for HDS Hyper Red Run 2 Crimson Red Cerakoted Rotary.

M43 (Nichia) has just landed, but I'm :sick: Looking forward to trying it out against my other two 12x emitter lights over the weekend. :D

Thanks Jon
oh............:ohgeez:
:laughing:
Well maybe just low and medium mode for now.......
Would you recommend an oveready surefire c2 or maybe the ODL ?
Cheers:)

Yup, the exterior of the P1 is nice, by effectively traps most of the heat in the head of the light. I'd recommend a low output, long runtime set-up for it.

Ooh, the OR C2 and ODL are both terrific hosts. I'd go with the ODL if you're planning to run 26650s. It is not pretty, but it is built like a tank. Pair the Z32 Cryos cooling bezel with a ZeroRez tail plus high drain 26650s and it'll happily run Vinh's CQVn. Whilst the provided hard-anodized aluminium sleeve is a work of art, I'd prefer the longer runtime with 26650s. The OR C2 is a beautiful host. Personally, I love the clip and the lines on the C2. Both are NOT cheap, but are great choices to building a custom P60 light. You can't go wrong with either. :)

Latest posts