Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

PartyPete

Enlightened
Really like mine. It can be a bit fussy at times. If it acts up, it is usually due to a low battery or the tailcap is a bit loose. Lockout works great and, as mentioned, you have battery options. Turbo life is very short. Wished they had made the UV brighter and the red lower.
I usually carry mine with a dangler.
82JiDbnl.jpg
Looks great!

I'm pretty excited to try it. I really like the TK16 and wanted to explore a few more small options, sort of along the times of the TUP.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Tomorrow's mail delivery will bring me
several MassDrop/Lumintop 1xAAA aluminum flashlights
with Nichia 219C emitter, and electronic switch.

These are VERY nice !
Already have a few of 'em.

:thumbsup:
_

PartyPete

Enlightened
The UC15 arrived today, making it my second Acebeam.

Great little light. Very useful pocket flashlight, even with just NiMH AAA. It does not seem to like the flat top Efest 10440 I have. Admittedly they are extremely old anyway, so I'll spring for proper button top ones next time I do a battery order.

I'm liking the slim, side by side battery format. Great light so far!
edbef0b3f4257bdb78d181744dff26a6.jpg

akula88

Enlightened
Enjoy your goodies, Guys...

I have three parcels sent by different members / vendors which are still floating in limbo in this virus-laden Earth. :(. One was even posted around late January and I have yet to receive it. Tracking says it is somewhere in between. One is still in customs, which I presume they had to 'sort of quarantine' it.

daffy

Enlightened
6 lights in total I;m on a spending spree!
Malkoff, Emisar, CWF, Manker & 2 vn that got changed!!

Poppy

Flashaholic
Just received my new Solitaire Incan. Just because I wanted one.
3g94dYsl.jpg
Vernice,
I just did the same thing!
But with LEDs, one for me and I had one sent one to my dad. It's fun getting something in the mail :thumbsup:

I broke my incan a few years ago, messing with the switch. It was about 46 years old. I enjoyed it while camping with the scouts. I always liked the smooth lines, elegant feel to it.

LOL... so now I have another one! :)

Flashlight money as been lacking as of late. However, The Lovely Mrs Gardiner and I decided it was time to purchase our first Dutch Oven. Not wanting to visit the local mall ..... what to do? QUICK! To Amazon!

GtMTllD.jpg

Getting something from the Big A is better than USPS. Amazon Delivery Technician brings it to your door. No need to keep watch over the mailbox. :thumbsup:

Vemice

Enlightened
Vernice,
I just did the same thing!
But with LEDs, one for me and I had one sent one to my dad. It's fun getting something in the mail :thumbsup:

I broke my incan a few years ago, messing with the switch. It was about 46 years old. I enjoyed it while camping with the scouts. I always liked the smooth lines, elegant feel to it.

LOL... so now I have another one! :)

Really not much need for an Incan Solitaire but never had one. I have owned several Mag Incans but never this one.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready e70 body with a dcp tail cap, and some MALKOFF products.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gotta slow down on the buying. My collection is getting to the point where it's almost to much.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk