Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened
I am really groovin on the Maratac lights offered by CountyComm

this one just landed today. Its a 4 X XPL-Hi emitter, 21700 battery with 18650 adapter, and about 3000 lumens on turbo. Really great light

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I have tried a cr123a in my sc21. It works but not at the 1000 lumen setting.

I got the SC21 today and found it does not like cr123's. I tried a streamlight and a surefire battery and it did not want to work on anything other than low and moonlight. When ramping to medium or high it went right back to low. The red battery indicator was also flashing but both cells were fresh. It would be nice if 123's worked just to have the option but in practice it doesn't really matter. Really cool little light though, I like it.

Ishango

Enlightened
I'm still waiting for the Foursevens Mini ML MkIII 2021 edition. Darksucks / Prometheus / Jason sent out an e-mail detailing what had went wrong in production. Really great that they only want to ship out a light that is according to their standard. It's a good reason to wait a bit longer.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
From my friend Bykfixer.. PKPL2 in clear finish and from Mrs Fixer, a beautiful tribute to my late k9. She was one of the best varmint hunters west of the Rockies
IMG_20211218_145615527.jpg