Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

boo5ted

Enlightened
Foursevens Maelstrom MXS and a Lumens Factory 3 mode head w/stainless bezel for my Tactician with a Nichia 319A led.

bla2000

Enlightened
I wanted a brighter bike light so I've ordered a Lumintop B01 with a neutral led. I already have one like the Xanes SFL-01 and it works well but the something a bit brighter will help when riding fast. Fast for me is probably slow for everyone else but I'd like to see ahead a bit further.

TwiceFuzed

Newly Enlightened
It switches between modes. 100%, 25%, beacon, and strobe. It says that right below the part you're quoting.
Also a 14500 and a spacer makes it quite a bit brighter. Of course mine did fail suddenly one day for some reason…..
Maglite will send you a new led module/pill for free, you just give them the serial number and pay shipping. I ordered a new one for my silver minimag not too long ago, I dropped it on concrete (one of many times) and killed it finally. They sent me an 090 led just like it came with. I got parts for 5 or 6 lights for about $8 shipping. I have another AA minimag that I put an 015 LED module/pill from a 2D maglite in, it throws a lot of light for a 2AA light. On 2 Eneloops it will run for a couple hours on high and 5 or 6 (maybe more, I haven't really done a runtime test) hours on low. Id say it's pretty comparable to a mini maglite pro+ in terms of output.
Yeah. Besides the quite blue tint, they were a great little light
It's slightly blueish but not too bad. At the time (2009) it was a pretty white tint compared to a lot of the competition.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Got my edcl1-t today.

3D5E0C75-BA8C-44AF-94E8-38F633D2B229.jpeg

turbodog

Flashaholic
malkoff 18650 2-stage light

arrived
first hands-on with this brand
looks good fit/finish are nice
came with batteries
will run on 18650 or 2x123

normal clicky
2 mode via head loosen

Last edited:

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Just bought a LedLenser P5R.2 light. I like the idea of a very quick and easy way to mount (magnetic base/tailcap) the light to let it charge; and when ready to use, I'll just grab and go!

Correction. The dealer's website indicated that it was in stock, but was not. Refunded, dead deal.

Last edited:

Chuck C

Newly Enlightened
Item​
Sku​
Qty​
Noctigon KR4 Ti+Copper Tail E-Switch 18650 EDC FlashlightFinish typeStonewashed TitantiumTailcap typeWithout trit slotLED & TintE17A R9050 1850K​