Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Thanx for the brand names, MONO. I actually know what you're talking about. That makes things a lot more interesting to read:)
At my work a lady asked "have you filled out your OJO form?" I said "my what?" she says "your RLS OJO form". I said "not trying to be a wiesenheimer but I don't speak TLA"…… she said "what's that?"
I replied "I speak words not three letter acronyms".

I learned early on here there's a secret language where insiders know what brand the BR549 or the AM-990 is. So when I see "M6" I think Pelican 2320, until reading further and realize they mean the SureFire M6.

Back to topic:
My next light-mail will probably be a SureFire EDC-DFT. (every day carry-dual fuel technology :grin2:)

boo5ted

Enlightened
Surefire E1B MV
FWVN90 (SBT90.2)
RovyVon A4Ti Pro (Nichia)

Got em.

52041131656_fc99b8e537_c.jpg

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought another headlamp Fenix HL60R
It is on offer on the Italian Amazon for only 27 euros, I've never seen such a low price for this light (normally it costs between 62 and 77 euros)
Maybe this price because it will no longer be produced and Amazon will only sell the new HM60R?

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought another headlamp Fenix HL60R
It is on offer on the Italian Amazon for only 27 euros, I've never seen such a low price for this light (normally it costs between 62 and 77 euros)
Maybe this price because it will no longer be produced and Amazon will only sell the new HM60R?
Bloody he**, for that kinda price I just ordered another one too! Perhaps its a pricing mistake? Well, too late for them to change their mind now!

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bloody he**, for that kinda price I just ordered another one too! Perhaps its a pricing mistake? Well, too late for them to change their mind now!
Is there this discount also on American Amazon?
Or did you buy on Italian Amazon? (if yes, what additional US shipping cost charges ?)

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought another 2 after the first arrived today. Its indeed as advertised. I dont need them but for that price I know Ill regret it if I dont, + they make good gifts.
The HL60R is a very good headlamp, the interface isnt what id call ideal but far from bad. The advantage is that anyone picks up quickly on how to use them. If they would've added an option to start from low (red), that would fix most of my complaints.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought another 2 after the first arrived today. Its indeed as advertised. I dont need them but for that price I know Ill regret it if I dont, + they make good gifts.
The HL60R is a very good headlamp, the interface isnt what id call ideal but far from bad. The advantage is that anyone picks up quickly on how to use them. If they would've added an option to start from low (red), that would fix most of my complaints.
With the price of 27 euros I convinced many people to buy this headlamp.
On the red light I can say that it keeps the memory of the last mode even if this is red, with other models this is not possible.
But I don't like the red light of the HL60R, there are too *many artifacts* that make the vision bad (on the HM61R model the red light of 1 lumens can be seen well)
The red light on the HL60R is only really useful to show that battery charge is in progress or to indicate low battery level.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I caved and bought a black surefire c3 since I still havent been able to acquire a gray HA one. I suppose it won't hurt to have two c3's in the long run.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking advantage of about 50% discount I bought two more Fenix CL09 mini lantern.
I have more than one specimen, they have proved to be reliable and very useful

raggie33

*the raggedier*
bike light wish me luck was 12 bucks shipped lol and has fron and rear lights with horn

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking advantage of about 50% discount I bought two more Fenix CL09 mini lantern.
I have more than one specimen, they have proved to be reliable and very useful
There's one of those little things magnetically affixed to something in my bathroom at all times. No 'sudden / unexpected darkness' in my shower.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's one of those little things magnetically affixed to something in my bathroom at all times. No 'sudden / unexpected darkness' in my shower.
Years ago I bought them to replace the old Fenix CL05 (AAA battery)
I kept it hooked to the backpack with a flashing red light so as not to be hit by the cars on the side of the road.
Recently I am using them at home with constant red light, with two CL09 I have 10 lumens of red light even now that I am typing on the computer.
I confirm that it is true, the red light does not attract insects.