Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Doons

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't resist… the color got me… PD36R Pro….

1684546373884.png

boo5ted

Enlightened

Attachments

• 20230520_175504.jpg
    20230520_175504.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 71

Chainsaw

Newly Enlightened
I've been kinda bad... What I've got coming are a wurkkos ts25, orange ts11, a nitecore p20i uv, an orange olight i3t eos, an olight o'pen pro, and I literally just purchased a lumintop tool AA in UV. Yea.... I might have a problem...

You guys are a bad influence. ;)

-GC

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I sent a package destination west coast America. It left the local post office, went to the airport distribution center, returned back to my local post office and sat. Next day back to the airport distribution center then back to my local post office. The scheduled receiver said his tracking showed it had been delivered... to my house. Next day back to the airport distribution center because it had not been delivered to my house. From the distribution center it went to the post office in the town beside me then back to my local post office where it is "being prepared to be delivered" to my home for the third time.

Being a holiday weekend means it will resume its journey tomorrow. So I suppose what I have coming in the mail is a package of flash light lenses and other stuff that was supposed to be at the other persons house by now.

Chainsaw

Newly Enlightened
Kfixer: that's terrible!!! :(

Better than collecting vintage exotic automobiles.

Funny you should mention...
I'm uh...I'm trying to get away from that hobby for this one.
But that's a topic for another thread. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529_101224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230529_101224_Gallery.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20230529_101209_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230529_101209_Gallery.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 59

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I sent a package destination west coast America. It left the local post office, went to the airport distribution center, returned back to my local post office and sat. Next day back to the airport distribution center then back to my local post office. The scheduled receiver said his tracking showed it had been delivered... to my house. Next day back to the airport distribution center because it had not been delivered to my house. From the distribution center it went to the post office in the town beside me then back to my local post office where it is "being prepared to be delivered" to my home for the third time.

Being a holiday weekend means it will resume its journey tomorrow. So I suppose what I have coming in the mail is a package of flash light lenses and other stuff that was supposed to be at the other persons house by now.
I went to file a claim and kept getting "tracking number not found". Awehellnawe this can't be. Went to double check the reciept but my goat disguised as a dog Tralfaz had eaten it.
A441CBB2-F0D8-412F-8E61-FACA1706DC2D.jpeg

So I checked an email and saw I had transposed a pair of numbers.

File the claim, a little while later a fellow at the post office on the receiving end calls me on the phone and says "I've called your local post office last week to enquire where my package is" as if he really takes ownership of the items passing through. At my local post office the gal I spoke to said she had yelled at the truck driver twice saying "can't you see this is going to California, not back here?

So I suppose I don't actually have a package heading my way.....

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Newly Enlightened
I went to file a claim and kept getting "tracking number not found". Awehellnawe this can't be. Went to double check the reciept but my goat disguised as a dog Tralfaz had eaten it.
View attachment 44541
So I checked an email and saw I had transposed a pair of numbers.

File the claim, a little while later a fellow at the post office on the receiving end calls me on the phone and says "I've called your local post office last week to enquire where my package is" as if he really takes ownership of the items passing through. At my local post office the gal I spoke to said she had yelled at the truck driver twice saying "can't you see this is going to California, not back here?

So I suppose I don't actually have a package heading my way.....
Thats messed up man. That's your problem. California. They can't get anything shipped here right. This crazy state. J/k

Have Doggie Sick'em when they arrive, that'll make them remember to get it right next time? Maybe? Yea probably not.

3_gun

Enlightened
Just ordered a close out Emisar D18. You can get any color as long as it's black. 18 SST20 4k 95 CRI w/6 flood optics & 12 narrow, should light it up hard to a real world 100yds or better

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Expecting a package from West of Sand Dunes.
After being stuck in a vortex for a few days, the fast centrifugal momentum shoots parcel westward bound to Paranoia, CA
Sounds like an episode of Star Trek original series. Captain Kirk is stuck in a parallel universe where an evil Spock is in charge and Kirk has to make out with an evil blue chick to survive. Suddenly Kirk figures out how to manipulate his way back to his universe. But your package is stuck in the parallel universe where an evil DHL is in charge and your package has to befriend a UPS truck in order to manipulate its way onto a USPS airplane to travel west of the Mississippi.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was one of the better episodes.. Evil Spock helped the the good Kirk and couple crew members return so he could get back the evil capt James T Kirk counterpart.
Notice how Shatner (what a ham!) most of the time, he got to kiss the pretty alien actresses.. Lucky guy!

Latest posts