Inexpensive Multi-LED on eBay called the LT015

Argent60

Newly Enlightened
It's bigger brother(a 12 Multi-LED) has been talked about here, but I went for the smaller one. The seller calls it the "smallest 8 Ultra Bright". Don't know about that, but it's a nice little light, especially for the money. I got it for $1.99 plus $7 shipping from Hong Kong. For that price, I can leave it on my desk at work and not have to worry(unlike most of my other lights.)

Here are some pics,
First, a size shot with a Peak Kilimanjaro 1 x CR123(high power) vs LT015 1 x AA vs SF E1e/KL1
PeakKilimanvsLT015vsE1eandKL1.jpg

A front view with a Peak Kilimanjaro 1 x CR123 vs LT015
PeakKilimanjarovsLT015Front.jpg

And a beam(at 3' from a wall) shot of the Peak(on left) vs LT015(on the right).
PeakKilimanjarovsLT015Beam.jpg

This one didn't turn out very good. The color difference isn't as great as it looks like in the pic. This does show that the Peak has a slightly smoother transition from hot spot to side spill.

cheers,

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
greenlight said:
How's the threading?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's anything like the 12 LED, not so great. But for ~$8, I'm very happy with it. I'll probably get one of these 8 LED versions now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have them. They draw about ~310ma at 1.2V NiMH. With a 2300mAh cell you should get around minimum 7 hours of runtime. Provided if it is fully regulated. I haven't done any test yet.

There's another 2xAA version. I have 12 of these. Draws about ~360ma at 1.2V NiMH. It is abit brighter than the 1xAA and the threads are smoother.

The boost transistor operates wide open, there's no sense resistor to mod. The switch works ok, and there's no sharp edges to cut you. This is a great knockoff I like very much.

-vince.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the 2AA 7 Led version with the built in laser,
I find that it is much brighter thant the 1AA 8 Led model,
the 7 Led version draws about 400 ma from two 1.2V NiMH
batteries