Infinity...I don't think so.

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Infinity...I don\'t think so.

Last year I bought an Infinity. Think it may have been my first LED? But, my daughters lost it.

Picked up a nice looking silver one at the store the other day. Put in the battery and gave it a try. I almost forgot how dim this light is. 41 hours may be nice, but I'd rather have a lot less time and a lot more light. It was also bulkier than I remembered (I owned my first before getting a Photon). Anyway, I returned the light. I'm sure an Arc light will be in my future.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Infinity...I don\'t think so.

those arc-lights are going to bump the e-energy lights off of my key-chains as soon as i can repair the bottomless pit in my wallet
shocked.gif

StuU

Enlightened
Re: Infinity...I don\'t think so.

I love my Infinity. It is a little on the dim side for some activities but is quite OK for others. Living in the country, I have found it fine for getting around the dark woods, car emergencies, and doing work around the house ie electrical or plumbing repairs. As a hiker, this light's 41 hour burn time would be just the ticket for camping or if I would end up out on a mountain trail after dark. In a brightly lighted city, it's probably a bit too weak.

It's my guess that CMG will come out with a higher brightness model of the Infinity in the near future. Maybe even a 2 or 3 Led model that would run 20 hours or so - and all packed into that neat Infinity casing!