INOVA Inforce line (was: Inova SHOT/IWA 2008 prototype)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think its only an issue if it has the IR led.

son-gohan

Newly Enlightened
Hi, here are some beamshots of the Inforce Color i made!

Up to down M20(sm), Inforce, Jet-IIIm(op)

Outdoor: M20(sm), Inforce, Jet-IIIm

secondary led's:

i really love this light!

cree_buyer

Newly Enlightened
I remember there was some discussion earlier in this thread regarding the supposed not so great efficiency of 125 lumens for 1.5 hours. From light-reviews.com the Inova Inforce Color is a touch below 1.5 hours in regulation, and less than 2 hours to 50%.

Looking @ inova-mil.com website today, apparently they changed their figures now to 2+ hours! I clearly remembered they specified 1.5 hours before on their website... :thinking:

nothing big, :hahaha:but it's all about the little details!

:anyone: be willing to send in there beloved Inova Inforce White or Color for actual lumen testing in a light sphere? Check out MrGman's thread here! Me? I can't afford one :broke:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
What about the 9V model?
Can it do what the T5-mp does?
3x cr123, or 2x 17500?

cree_buyer

Newly Enlightened
Inova Inforce 9 Volt model
smiley-alien008.gif

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
That nice. A high quality inova light with the good build quality of the other lights but with a more simple and affordable model. This is much more likely to sell.
I gues its 3x123 then. Not my avoity though.
135 lumens at 4 hours regulated plus another 10 aint bad though, especially if the lumens are underated.

I think there is supposed to be a rechargeable model comming down the near line too.

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
Is the interface with the Inforce Color really that difficult? If it really is that tough (for it's intended market), then there would probably be more important things to worry about regarding the compitency of these people :p

p1fiend

Newly Enlightened
They have the little cute 6V, too:

http://www.tacticalleds.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=INFORCE-6V

KISS one level, I like it.

BUT ... anyone knows if this is regulated. If yes, I am all in. But it doesn't say so which is a bit troublesome.

bernie

I'm curious too :thinking:.

If their T1 can put out 100 lumens regulated for at least 4 hrs, then I would seriously hope this light could match that.

Maybe the light is simply a T1 with a polymer body and Optic?

Xak

Enlightened
It says it is in the 9V, too! I have an old T3 with the Tirros.

Anyone know if these come apart easily? I've always wanted to put glow paint around the LED so when the light is turned off it keeps an erie glow through the lens!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Additional Information

ITAR WARNING NOTICE: Export of certain INFORCE products without a valid export license issued by the Office of Defense Trade Controls of the U.S. Department of State is strictly prohibited under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Code of Federal Regulations, Title 22, Parts 120 through 130.

That just sucks! :scowl:

Status
Not open for further replies.