Interest Check: Strion Bi-Pin Adapter for A2

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Concerning Tad Customs:
There is now a 3.7V 1.8A bulb listed as "coming soon".

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, his username is: Tad CSW

TAD CSW or http://tadcustoms.com/flashlight.htm

Like I said earlier I ordered bi-pin kits from him already and received them in the mail already. He is very good at responding to any questions via email too. If you don't see any items in stock just email the guy and he can give you an ETA and when he will have more available, no need to worry about this being a scam of some sort.

I will do a write-up/review on his 2 type/styles of bi-pin kits for the C size Maglites in case anybody else is interested.

stay tunned for writeup.

bigC

bykfixer

Flashaholic
TAD CSW or http://tadcustoms.com/flashlight.htm

Like I said earlier I ordered bi-pin kits from him already and received them in the mail already. He is very good at responding to any questions via email too. If you don't see any items in stock just email the guy and he can give you an ETA and when he will have more available, no need to worry about this being a scam of some sort.

I will do a write-up/review on his 2 type/styles of bi-pin kits for the C size Maglites in case anybody else is interested.

stay tunned for writeup.

bigC

Just ordered the G4 kit for him for an incoming Mag. Comes with a bulb too.

Last edited:

MaxStatic

Newly Enlightened
Count me in for at least one, maybe two if it sets the deal over the line. Cheers.

XeonBlue

Newly Enlightened
Definitely count me in for one!

I was just looking into a spare bulb for my Aviator A2 (best freaking flashlight I have ever owned.. will never feel foolish for spending the couple hundred dollars on it oh so long ago now) and realizing how hard it is getting. Especially for the 4 flat model. The mod would make my year.