• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Interest Thread: Titanium 18650 V10R - and - E Head / C Tail 18650 Battery Tubes

himashyou

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in E-head C-tail titanium.
I like slightly light for titanium.
Tailcap should be able to be tailstanding.

JasonH

Enlightened
Im using a custom brass head with Xml and ti bezel.

IMG_1442.jpg

What e-head do you want to use with this? I'm going to use my Makai !!!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jason, your tailcap is just as simply beautiful as the body you made it for. Wonderful stuff!

If anyone is not sure of a head for your body/tailcap setup, there's always one of Don's heads. I'm thinking Makai head along with his pocket clip since you will have them all tapped for Don's pocket clip anyway.

Great job, Jason!!! I definitely want a body and tailcap now!:thumbsup::cool:

Edit: I would want my pocket clip holes tapped right on the tailcap, for bezel-down, deep pocket carry, please.

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Thanks for the compliments. I was only thinking of having a pocket clip on the V10R bodies. But this sounds good too maybe some with and some without. I will see what I can do.

Jason, your tailcap is just as simply beautiful as the body you made it for. Wonderful stuff!

If anyone is not sure of a head for your body/tailcap setup, there's always one of Don's heads. I'm thinking Makai head along with his pocket clip since you will have them all tapped for Don's pocket clip anyway.

Great job, Jason!!! I definitely want a body and tailcap now!:thumbsup::cool:

Edit: I would want my pocket clip holes tapped right on the tailcap, for bezel-down, deep pocket carry, please.

Last edited:

himashyou

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in your product very much.
18650 E-C tube and C-tail are great.
By the way how about 18500 tube, more lightly
and shorten than 18650 tube.
If using twisty tail cap, can be used 18650.

Thanks,

JasonH

Enlightened
Hi,

It cuts it close but bored to .732 and the added strength of titanium makes it possible.

So the 18650 V10R tube is not too thin at the o-ring groove? No spacer needed right?