Interesting Video Finds Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdj

Newly Enlightened
An oldie but a goodie. Flashlight appropriate, and knife fans will like it too...

vali

Enlightened
Fun over 2 weels

You have probably seen this video before... it went viral and have almost 30 million visits now:

Now add a 10 year old kid and two multichampion trials riders to the mix:

If you think the guy in the motorcycle can't ride, think again:

The most amazing thing about the last video is that there is not a stunts video. Most of the footage came from actual competition (no double-takes, nervousness, the need to do things not flashy but effective...) :eek:

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
INSANELY FAST Radio Controlled turbine powered jet aircraft.

These are way cool. I want one!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
LOL

I like my Emerson too. But don't think it's tough enough to chop down a tree. Maybe a skinny tree.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL

I like my Emerson too. But don't think it's tough enough to chop down a tree. Maybe a skinny tree.

Yeah some really great special effects lol.

I like the little kid rapping,

"I got my first knife when I was only six,
a Victorinox, my dad blunted the tip..."

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lucciola

Enlightened
As I mentioned before I love looking for animated shorts on youtube. A friend of mine knows this, so when he found the following little gem he mailed me the link. What can I say, I absolutely love it.

So here it is, for all who are yearning to fly - and for those who don't: "Gagarin" ;)

Last edited:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Ok, this one is all about advertising, but try to look past that aspect.

This is a video about the reprisal of the famous "Mean Joe Greene" Coke spot. The current ad is for a fabric softener, and they did a great job or recreating the feel of the original Coke commercial, even down to the music which is done in the same style and key as the original ad. And the punch line at the end is pretty funny.

Mean Joe Greene does it again

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take an amazing 400 second ride into space and back, viewed from cameras on a space shuttle's solid fuel rocket boosters.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nerdy goodness.

The Wiki on "singing Tesla coil" says that they use MIDI and control the coils via fiber optics using PWM.

There are other tunes on YouTube by Crazeman5522 including "In the Hall of The Mountain King" among a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.