Interesting Video Finds Part 4

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Say what you will.... But no one can say it's not "interesting."
I didn't even know crabs could do this! :eek:

Once I was feeding peanuts to some squirrels and crows, when one of the crows decides a squirrel was receiving more than his share. The crow rushes-up on him but the squirrel refused to retreat. A few seconds later the crow picks up a small twig in his beak and hops sideways toward the squirrel. The squirrel beat-feet. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

~ Chance

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Once I was feeding peanuts to some squirrels and crows, when one of the crows decides a squirrel was receiving more than his share. The crow rushes-up on him but the squirrel refused to retreat. A few seconds later the crow picks up a small twig in his beak and hops sideways toward the squirrel. The squirrel beat-feet. Damnedest thing I've ever seen.

~ Chance

Once in our backyard there was a crow and a squirrel. The squirrel walked past the crow, then turned back and did a fake lunge at the crow and scared him off.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

~ Chance

I wish you had caught that on camera.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
One of the best acapella versions of Star Spangled Banner I've ever heard. The harmonies are wonderful.

And here's the finished product with the chroma-key backdrops added and minus the studio room noise.