Interesting Video Finds Part 4

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Originally all that survived was a still photo shot of the monster looking ahead. But quite awhile back, this incredible lost short film was rediscovered. Be sure to check out the Description box on YouTube, below the video itself.

Frankenstein (1910)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
For anyone who has wondered what supposedly made Rolex watches great, back when they were still a Tool-watch brand; here you go:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
An amazing documentary into film-makings earliest pioneer.... and it was a woman:

TPA

Enlightened
Man takes a Master tape of the Beatles back to Abbey Road Studios to get it digitally archived and hear it at the studio it was made:

It's been ages since I played with tape in the studio, but I actually miss it and how physically-intensive it was and what skill was required to get the best out of it.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

If anyone wants to get an idea on what an LFP battery can do, check this out if you have some time.
A brand of battery I'v never heard of.

Particularity note the continuous 120A discharge at 25V ==== that huge Wattage!

More importantly w/ LFP: is you can recharge at high Amps thousands of times.
that's why they are expensive

Canadian accent dude

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Turns out a freed slave was once just given a massive chunk of land by New York's governor.... Including part of Broadway. Also, one of the modern-day Wonders of the World once existed on 5th Ave.

Last edited:

TPA

Enlightened
Madison Square Park... used to be one of my favourite parts of NYC to spend time in, and I used to spend a lot of time in NYC before it went to crap.

Latest posts