Internatiinal Shipping

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone. There seems to be a problem with shipping batteries internationally now. I'm in Canada and neither bang good or fast tech will ship batteries to me. Does anyone know who will? I prefer the free shipping I can get from oversees companies. Thanks, Never thought this would be a problem....

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I've got 3 shipments from Fasttech in the last 3 months - I was explaining to someone at work - you know why I got them - answer was I'm going to use them?? No - it's because sooner or later they will stop shipping them by air and then how will they go? I said look - the only way these go by air is through Malaysia - Malaysia air post. Hmmm, what airliner went down... I'm just glad I have a crapload of 32650s, 26650s, 18650s, 18350s, 16340s.....

Where abouts in Southern Ontario are you? Occasionally I get up to Brantford, Scarborough & Whitby. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Try readylast in Florida for example, or goinggear, etc.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya Illumination Supply has everything I want but shipping is as expensive as the cells. I have a P.O box across the border in Buffalo but I'd prefer to get delivery to my house. I just tried Fasttech and their site told me no international shipping on batteries anywhere. Same as Banggood so you guys can't get them anymore either. I've bought many times from both companies before so I presume this is a very new thing

Yamabushi

Enlightened
Why not just buy from Canadian dealers?
Brick & mortar stores: Any e-cigarette shop will have li-ion batteries 18650 and smaller. Mountain Equipment Co-op carries Fenix 3400 mAh 18650s.
On-line: Fenix Tactical, warriors & Wonders, 4Sevens.ca, and other Canadian dealers can ship within Canada.

Enlightened
Why not just buy from Canadian dealers? Brick & mortar stores: Any e-cigarette shop will have li-ion batteries 18650 and smaller. Mountain Equipment Co-op carries Fenix 3400 mAh 18650s. On-line: Fenix Tactical, warriors & Wonders, 4Sevens.ca, and other Canadian dealers can ship within Canada.
I looked at those sites then Illumination Supply and I had to laugh at your suggestion. IS has more brands and sizes of cells available than all of those vendors combined and then some. I mean what if you wanted an IMR cell?

Yamabushi

Enlightened
IS has more brands and sizes of cells available than all of those vendors combined and then some. I mean what if you wanted an IMR cell?
More brands, sizes and chemistries only matter if you need them. I only need 18650s and 17670s and am perfectly happy to use AW and Fenix. The OP hasn't indicated what specific cells he needs.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to get some lg18650he2 and some Sony 18650 vtc5. Also some Sanyo 16670 and maybe a few lg18650 d1. Banggood and Fasttech and IS has everything I need. Was mostly just seeing if anyone else was having problems with getting cells from the Chinese retailers. Especially keeppower as they're very good cells and very well priced

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well this is certainly interesting (& I'm glad I've had 3 shipments lately) - it says okay to go my Malaysia air - but it's not selectable

Registered Airmail via Malaysiatypically 10 to 14 business
days
FREE for most orders $20 or more
otherwise around $1 or less to upgrade.

Caution: online tracking updates are delayed by 3 to 5 working days.
Availability varies by address -- displayed during checkout.

All batteries - OK

ahhh, the fine print..
Registered Airmail via Malaysia Post - temporarily unable to ship batteries