Introducing 3D tritium...

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
YES!!!!

I am getting one! :twothumbs Care to guess the trit color?
I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of manufacture and the low cost of $550. He was not kidding about the small profit margin. You don't even have to pay for your build up-front! This guy is impressive. Glad I am getting in the door now so to speak, in a year or so the waiting list for his work will be long and the prices will almost certainly go up. If you have the means you really should buy one now and not sit on the fence. Sell another light or 2 if you have to.

Last edited:

jchoo

Enlightened
I don't know... maybe I should be green with envy? :devil:

I prefer blue myself... but what I really want to know is if Jhanko ever finished his SICK looking M6 mod!

supasizefries

Enlightened
Damn, this is how it got started with my first JHanko Ti D10. I kept on reading about how great this piece really was. I couldn't take it anymore and had to buy one! They sell really fast too! I missed my chance a few times, until I finally got one. This is the currently the only EDC light I bother to put in my pocket. I do have a back up on my key chain though, but it's never used. :naughty:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would like to see a CR123 version as well!!!

Can anyone measure the length of these Ti-D10's? Does J build out the interior as well? And do these include a Ti piston?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Would like to see a CR123 version as well!!!

Can anyone measure the length of these Ti-D10's? Does J build out the interior as well? And do these include a Ti piston?

The only thing stock is the engine, lens, and reflector. Everything else is solid Ti, tritium, and Norland 61. :thumbsup:

mendhammarsh

Enlightened
I received the 3D tritium D10 today (8-21-09). I am extremely impressed with quality of your work. Jeff you are the titanium tritium master. The flashlight is a beauty to behold. The 3D tritium effect is mesmerizing. Thank you Jeff for building this amazing flashlight.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
After taking a bit longer to land on the doorstep than we both thought the light is here today! :eek:

Sweet Jesus it is beautiful. I could not ever ask for better. :thumbsup:
This is one worth bragging about owning, have no doubts about it. My other small lights would do well to start fearing a sell-off as I really feel it coming.

This lights Ti feels better than my other Ti lights somehow. More silky, sensual.
The 3D effect is quite striking in person! You can see the joy from many angles.
Q4 5B tint perfection. Really really really really really really REALLY worth any small drop in output you get from not going with an R2.
Bright green tritium all over the place that is expertly sealed under Norland and then machined smooth. I wonder if it will keep me awake tonight beaming at me?
The bezel end was made almost smooth as per my request to only need to tell if the light is on when placed bezel down so I could save my pockets from any abuse. This is a carry piece not a shelf/safe/nightstand queen! Why pay for something you are not going to get use out of? Like a massage without a happy ending! LOL!

J, when you make your next design Ti beauty loaded with a bunch of tritium you be sure to let me know! I'm off to beat this one up a bit. Wish I had some Eneloops, dang back-orders!

Last edited:

thesinmuffin

Newly Enlightened
Hey JHanko. If you ever make one in with light blue/green trit, please let me know! Thanks.

gollum

Enlightened
I was still hoping we might get a few more of these available

I know you are a custom maker for the love of it
(like myself with my knifemaking)

so any chance of getting one J

if you feel like making one let me know

paypal trigger at the ready :hitit:

or how about swaps

RIMG0442.jpg

from my thread here Just finished Damascus beauty

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff I have seen a lot of light custom and production but your 3D D10 is the coolest looking light I have ever seen. If I could afford one I would ask for one but for now it will stay in my dreams.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff I have seen a lot of light custom and production but your 3D D10 is the coolest looking light I have ever seen. If I could afford one I would ask for one but for now it will stay in my dreams.

I was about to post up the same sentiments, but you beat me to it.

Jeff, I believe this is the *best* custom flashlight I have seen here on CPF past or present. Are you still making these fine creations?