Introducing the SPY 007

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party::party: Happy 50 Data :party::party:

Wholly Crap!!! Dave is 50!! Wholly Crap!!! :eek:

This took me by surprise! :eek:

Happy Birthday Dave! You are probably out partying somewhere now, but hopefully you will not do anything drastic. If it helps at all, I thought you were more like 40. :)

arewethereyetdad

Moderator,
I was concerned that it would get lost, but she wasn't because...she has no idea how much it costs. :huh: :thumbsup:

:crackup: Hysterical! I totally agree with 1wrx7: the Spy 007 needs to get lost, all right - lost in your possession. :sssh: She'll be fine with a Fenix or an Inova. :devil:

And DAVE!!! Happy 5-0!! :party: You got me by 14 months. :D :nana:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am holding my breath :green: but it is getting tougher with every passing minute. :D

Still have to decide if I will get one or two 007s (assuming I get in line quick enough).

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
They will all have Seoul P4 emitters. There will be 10 bright white emitters, 10 neutral white and 2 with warm white.

Dave

Great news, I can't wait to get a natural white version. I've been too chicken to mod my current one.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
With the hundreds of lights I now have, I'm beginning to feel a pull to get one of these...but I'm thinking there must be a special special model coming out someday.

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
With the hundreds of lights I now have, I'm beginning to feel a pull to get one of these...but I'm thinking there must be a special special model coming out someday.
Do it! The 007 is one of the best lights money can buy. You won't regret it.

mikes1

Enlightened
Sorry I was not very clear Dave dose not do pre pay. When the lights are ready he will put a sales thread up and you post your interest on there. Keep an eye on this thread for more info!
subscribe to this thread for email notification of new posts

Good luck

Mike

daz4311

Newly Enlightened
will keep my eyes peeled but wont hold my breath as i probably wont be able to get hold of one....gutted my old man would love one of these:mecry:

daz4311

Newly Enlightened
This is a heads up that a few standard 007's will be available early next week. They will all have Seoul P4 emitters. There will be 10 bright white emitters, 10 neutral white and 2 with warm white.

All the components are built and ready to go. I only need to do final assembly.

If you want, stay tuned to this thread, I will post a notification here when the sales post goes up. As usual, it will be a first come first served sale.

I realize it is not a lot of lights, more will be coming but for now and until I can get the TRi-V done this will have to do.

Other than very minor bug fixes this firmware is unchanged from the last release.

Cheers
Dave
dont know if ive got a chance of getting one of these dave with the time difference here in england but im just showing my intrest that i WANT one of these if possible for my father please let me know if its not to much trouble...i understand you must be a busy man but i would apppreciate if you could see your way to selling me one of your works of art it would make my and also hopefully my dads year!:D

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would love to get one, but limited access from the office during the week.
Will keep my eyes peeled though.
Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts