Introducing Trevor Nasko

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
Well, I feel honored to be able to serve Arc and CPF. Many thanks for such a warm welcome.

Please note that while understandably Peter has his "PM" turned off I plan to leave mine activated unless I find it being abused or am instructed otherwise. It is the surest way to get a responce from me as I check my email every few days but am on CPF daily.
I have a very good knowledge of the operation of the arc4 and am happy to teach any who ask. If you have a question I will do my best to answer it or find someone who can.

As for the french I understand only what I was able to learn in 2 years of the classes. So if you wish to have a long chat in your native language on the weather or how to order food in a cafe - I'm your man! The good news is I am 2 clicks away from Babelfish.

Bulky , you are right, I have these pics here and I plumb forgot I owed you a copy. I'll get right on it.

CM , yes I admit that I wear my LongSleeve Black SF shirt. I wear it for 2 reasons . 1) it's incredebly comfy and is the only thing I have that keeps me warm in the morning and fits in my pocket on the way home. 2) I wear it at work because most times I will have my CPF shirt underneath and don't want to get Ceramique or grease on it. I need a logo smock or something I geuss.

Carpe - I haven't and most likely won't forget that you have that waiting but at the moment I get very little spending money.

Mr. Mom - I enjoyed chating with you at shot - I must ask for a gps for my birthday!

To all the others who responded , thank you for making me feel at home.

Cheers,

Trevor

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, Trevor. You've come a long way! I knew you moved out to Arizona...but NEVER thought you'd work with one of the greats in Flashlights. Wish you all the luck a flashaholic can give...and might i say in behalf of all CPFers....I ENVY YOU!

Lucky *******. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats Trevor! I can't believe you work for ARC! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif It's a job made for a flashaholic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Trevor and Congratulations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trevor,

So, what happens to screen name "aragorn"? Did you simply change your screen name from aragorn to TrevorNasko? If so, too bad, "Aragorn" is a great name. At any rate, CONGRATULATIONS! What an AWESOME job! This is so great. We are all cheering for you.

[EDIT] Ah, yes. I see that "Aragorn" is no longer on the user list. Plus there is the small clue of the almost 2000 posts noted in your profile. That'd be hard to do in two months! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Small price to pay, anyhow.

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Trevor. Question: what is it like working with someone like peter? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bwcaw

Enlightened
Cool trevor, I see we have the same avatar now, this might get confusing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trevor, it was great to meet you at SHOT.

Good luck with the job.

P.S. I'm jealous. You working in a flashlight job'n'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.