Is it really worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gregw45

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
BT1324 said:
lol nasty, they really have those where you live?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep- Indiana.

They pop up where you least expect them. Now if they would just get off their butts and start catching their share of $%*&@ mosquitos...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S

sc1276

Newly Enlightened
just a thought but, is $160 that expensive for a torch, oops sorry flashlight? for example, i have a £120 emerson knife, and i regard that as expensive, however thats because as a student i can't afford to be chucking money down the drain. but £120, for a quality item that will last, ok thats not that expensive especially when you compare it to something like a Chris reeve sebenza. what i'm trying to say is that in the short time i've been hanging around this forum, i've seen some really expensive lights(ok mainly on the HID section!!) so does $160 put an arc ls into the too expensive range? if you're in debt then yes i suppose, if its going to get used a bit or a lot and is going to last a long time then i'd say no, its not too expensive and therefore is worth the money. it all depends on what you want. i've got a m#g 2aa, that i've had for 13 years and its still going strong, the occasional bit of grease on the threads etc and everything is great. that was about £12 at the time, so its not lasted bed. horses for courses i suppose, well thats a long enough first post i think.

oh yes and hi to all the forum members
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.