Is my laser broken?any1 ck ot wicked nw ste&prices

brusiertd

Newly Enlightened
My laser which is a 10-20mW from Wicked is dimmer than it was when I got it I heard this is common of modified lasers is this true?

I just checked out Wickeds site and looks like something happened a change in ownership something prices went up and down. I was going to send in my laser I just got and buy a 40-50mW but now i am unsure due to the price. When I got my laser it had an almost half circle around the outside (When I shined it at a wall you could see the point then almost a crest not far from the laser which I am assuming is from the cap or mis alingnment of the crystal or ....

My laser dimmed a lot i also heard you should only have a modified laser on for 10seconds or less otherwise they will dimm?

please Affirm

Kipper

Newly Enlightened
I would go by the 30 secs on and 30 secs off rule. I recently acquired an MX from W.L. and it's absolutely amazing.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would send the laser back to WL and just get another 10-20mW from them. It should last you for years.

I have an MX and IMO it is too bright to play with indoors. A 20mW should be perfect.

xenophobe

Newly Enlightened
Re: Is my laser broken?any1 ck ot wicked nw ste&pr

[ QUOTE ]
brusiertd said:
When I got my laser it had an almost half circle around the outside (When I shined it at a wall you could see the point then almost a crest not far from the laser which I am assuming is from the cap or mis alingnment of the crystal or ....

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be a defect. Either the MCA was aligned improperly, or it somehow got jarred during shippment. Either way, you should have returned it as defective. If you're still within the 90-day period, send it in, otherwise you're screwed.

Latest posts