Is the Olight SR50 a decent flashlight?

Lightning Bub

Newly Enlightened
Is the Olight SR50 a decent flashlight for $9.95? I saw that Outfitter Country had two left at this price, so I bought them. I know nothing about them and could not find much on here. I just figured that at less than $10, I could not pass them up. I also bought a couple 18650 adapters from Battery Junction, so hopefully I actually receive them at that price.

ven

Flashaholic
I do really like the sr series,i use the sr51 in work daily,$10 for a sr50 is given away,you would have to be mad to not buy both!!!

:D

Last edited:

Lightning Bub

Newly Enlightened
I was milling around on walmart.com and found the listing. I thought it was a typo. I ordered them for $9.95 each with free shipping, $19.90 total. Nere's a screenshot, just in case anyone thinks I am making it up. It looks like the package weighs almost 6 pounds.

Capture_zpsf6fe38b3.jpg

Capture1_zpsb01e3476.jpg

Lightning Bub

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, thought it was probably a typo and would be cancelled, but it looks like they are on their way. At 6 pounds, I suspect they may even include the metal carrying cases. I bet they spent almost $19.90 just for shipping that 6 pound box.

Astroscanner

Newly Enlightened
Way to go on finding such a great deal !

.....not surprisingly at all - it seems that deal is sold out already :)

(I wonder why they had it at such a drastically reduced price, perhaps it is a discontinued model ?)

Lightning Bub

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, it said it was discontinued, but even so, I find it hard to believe that they really meant to sell them at that price.

ven

Flashaholic
You definitely scored. Amazon's selling them for $129.95.

I can beat that!!! :laughing: cant link but UK flashlight shop called flashaholics has it at a................................£189.95($319) but you do get free shipping with that :laughing:

Maybe not a budget light in UK

Last edited:

Peace Train

Enlightened
£189.95 is a pretty large price difference. So if Lightning Bub decided to list and sell on eBay UK, making sure to put, "As seen on flashaholics for £189.95," that could potentially fund practically any light or lights desired. Trading up, so to speak. :thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
£189.95 is a pretty large price difference. So if Lightning Bub decided to list and sell on eBay UK, making sure to put, "As seen on flashaholics for £189.95," that could potentially fund practically any light or lights desired. Trading up, so to speak. :thumbsup:

Pretty much so,no sr51 in their shop,i was curious on that price as it has been reduced now to around £35-£45 due to the sr52 arrival.

wedlpine

Enlightened
Yeah, thought it was probably a typo and would be cancelled, but it looks like they are on their way. At 6 pounds, I suspect they may even include the metal carrying cases. I bet they spent almost $19.90 just for shipping that 6 pound box.

Did you ever get your lights? That is an amazing deal.

Reyp

Newly Enlightened
That's an awesome deal I just got one for $70. Feel like I got ripped off now haha.