Isle of Man TT motorcycle race

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
TT qualifying 5 is live. This is the final qualifying before race day tomorrow.
TNS-LIVE is having issues with their Cloudfare server fragmenting the stream. They had to take it off the TNS-LIVE website. It's streaming directly on Discord now. Just go to the Discord TNS-LIVE channel and click the TXADMIN-TNSLIVE tab.

Last edited:

Photolunatic

Newly Enlightened
TNS-LIVE is having issues with their Cloudfare server fragmenting the stream. They had to take it off the TNS-LIVE website. It's streaming directly on Discord now. Just go to the Discord TNS-LIVE channel and click the TXADMIN-TNSLIVE tab.
Can't find it. Discord was always tough for me. Can you post a screenshot where do I click? Cheers.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
https://tnslive.net/Can't find it. Discord was always tough for me. Can you post a screenshot where do I click? Cheers.
Discord is appropriately named. It's a PITA to use. Weird U.I. and unlike any chat room I've ever used. Here is a screenshot of where the broadcast was today. On the far left sidebar, click on the TNS-LIVE by Beam icon. Scroll down to the chat section and click on where it says tnslive-event voice chat. Click on that and it opened in a new window;

1717197980949.png

Tomorrow, the first day of the race, it should be on their regular website here; https://tnslive.net/

Last edited:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The US professional series MotoAmerica is at Road America right now.

Yesterday I was outside trying to distinguish between the Yamaha 'big bang' engine note and the Ducati
during Superbike practice. Just nuts engine notes!!!

Motorbikes, particularly Superbikes in person always seem waaay faster than cars, talking scary fast >>

(I stopped buying a season pass at RA about 7~8 years ago,, couldn't justify the cost any more & do miss it)

Photolunatic

Newly Enlightened
I keep missing this stuff, or it does not work for me. Watching official daily round ups on YT. Really hoped to watch the race, but I seem unlucky.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
I want to see Dunlop race this year. Maybe make it 27 wins.
Total insanity.
Dunlop just tied the record of 26 wins by his uncle Joey Dunlop, when he won the Monster Energy Supersport TT Race1 this morning. Fun fact; Joey did not die in a racing accident, he died in a boating accident going to the IOM race from Northern Ireland. He was just 48 years old.

vincent3685

Newly Enlightened
I keep missing this stuff, or it does not work for me. Watching official daily round ups on YT. Really hoped to watch the race, but I seem unlucky.
Stream was down again for this morning's race on TNS-LIVE. Admins are supposed to be preparing a VOD replay for it.

Photolunatic

Newly Enlightened
Stream was down again for this morning's race on TNS-LIVE. Admins are supposed to be preparing a VOD replay for it.
Today, they (TNS) are requesting some another kind of authentication even when I am logged in with the discord credentials. I am fed up, watched nothing on their website.
I should have paid the 15 20 quid fee and watch everything on the genuine TT website.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-06-03 13-05-31.png
    Screenshot from 2024-06-03 13-05-31.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Photolunatic

Newly Enlightened
Fun fact; Joey did not die in a racing accident, he died in a boating accident going to the IOM race from Northern Ireland. He was just 48 years old.
I am not a fan o Wikipedia but they say he died in 2000 in an accident on the track. He survived the sunk boating accident in 1985

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-06-04 01-33-01.png
    Screenshot from 2024-06-04 01-33-01.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 19

Photolunatic

Newly Enlightened
Today cancelled.
Tomorrow's schedule

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-06-04 19-17-30.png
    Screenshot from 2024-06-04 19-17-30.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 10