ITP C7 1AA Review - Regular and Tactical Versions - RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and more!

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the lights are a screaming good buy at that price range.

FYI, I plan to review the new ITP Eluma series lights in a little while - just in the middle of a bunch of other reviews first. :)

We're all looking forward to more of your reviews. lovecpf

I kinda figured the reason these were so cheap was because they're being discontinued. That's okay with me, I typically wait for something to go on sale before I buy it. (I'm a cheap *******... I never buy a top of the line computer, because in a few months it will be the bottom of the line... I've found the same thing is pretty much true for flashlights.) Regardless, if these things produce as much light as advertised, a pair of them on my helmet with 14500s should be more than enough light for my needs. :twothumbs

pmoore

Newly Enlightened
I hear you BOwz. I waited till the price got down to a point I felt was acceptable and then bought a C7 and a C9. I really like these lights, but glad I held off.

Paul

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear you BOwz. I waited till the price got down to a point I felt was acceptable and then bought a C7 and a C9. I really like these lights, but glad I held off.

Paul

Yeah, for that price, it was hard to pass up. I first found them at Shiningbeam for $33 ea. but then found them at Battery Junction for $28. With the CPF code they have for 5%, I got both with shipping for $53. That's less than just what one D10 would have cost me. Although, the D10 is half the size and weight of the C7. I'll have to wait and see if the extra weight and bulk of the C7s on my helmet is an issue.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also love the C7.........had to get the barrels for different batt configurations as well.

p1050812o.jpg