It's a Girl

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
It\'s a Girl

Not to offend anyone who is concerned about human's affect on the planet I offer the announcement with joy. I also offer some placation as we live off the grid, beyond power and phone lines and try and keep our lives as simple as possible. PLEASE no flames.

Miriam Elisabeth Tirzah Lattin, the thirteenth child of Herb and Susan Lattin was born March 24, 2002 at 10:15 pm. Weighing 9 pounds 12 ounces, our newest blessing arrived with no complications, and is doing very well. Elisabeth means God of the Promise, and she is certainly a living example of God's promises. The Lord showered Susan with love and protection, and Miriam was born after only two hours of harder labor. We are especially thankful for that. We praise God that Miriam, being our biggest baby, came easily. The Lord sheltered Susan from the pain that would be expected with a baby of this size. After the midwife weighed her, no one could believe she was so big, but the scale was verified! Praise God for his Love and Mercy!! We ask for your continued prayers that Miriam would not develop the heavy cold that about half of us have right now. We are doing OK with it, but it has been laying each of us low for a few days, and as a newborn, Miriam would be hard pressed to breathe with the congestion. Again we praise God that she wasn't delivered earlier into the worst of the cold's run through the family.
In Christ,
The Lattin Family
Herb, Susan, Amber, Gillian, Dru, Adam
Abbey, Noah, Hannah, Ben, Abram, Naomi Timmy, Gideon, and Miriam

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: It\'s a Girl

witsend,
Thirteen children !!
I think I understand your display name better now
smile.gif

(How old are they all ?)

Congratulations from the UK to both, in fact, to all of you. May the Great Spirit adore your child, Miriam, and ensure good health and happiness for both her and the family.

A new life upon the Planet - still a miraculous event, as far as I'm concerned.

Best Wishes,

lightlover
smile.gif
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

PhilAlex

Enlightened

Wits:

altho you collect flashlights, nothing will match the light that little one is going to bring in your life...

Congrats...

Darell

Flashaholic

Goodness that's a lot of kids! Congratulations to all 15 of you. Just remembering all the names would be more than I could handle.... I salute you.

bwcaw

Enlightened

Congratulations! I will be praying for you.
It's nice to know there is a brother on this bb, i didn't know any other chistians were intersed in flashlights.
cool.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aragorn:
praise jesus! congrats.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN! Congratulations!!!