Fenix IT'S HERE!!! THE CL30R CAMPING LANTERN. Preorder Now for Free USA Priority Shipping

weklund

Enlightened
Fenix CL30R arrived today and I must say I am very pleased. This compact rechargeable lantern puts out a lot of neutral white light. I am most impressed with the even transition of output through the 5 levels via the UI switch. Believe me turbo is plenty bright for most any outdoor use and will probably be called for sparingly ... very bright on turbo. This unit is built like a tank as are my CL25R and CL20. I am very happy with my purchase and will be putting this fine little lantern to work in Baja next month .... money well spent IMHO.

FENIXCL30_R1.jpg

FENIXCL30_R2.jpg

FENIXCL30_R3.jpg

FENIXCL30_R4.jpg

FENIXCL30_R5.jpg

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Thanks for sharing the images, Weklund! The one with the Coleman and the CL30R is such a contrast. Awesome!

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good pics, thanks. It's a big unit! There is still a place for the CL25R as it's so compact. I do think that the option of buying it with no batteries is a good one if it became available. Flashaholics probably already have the fuel for long run times. :)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Received mine also.....1st impressions are excellent. Solidly built, nice aesthetics , beautiful tint. Hopefully I'll find time in the next few days to post pics. Nice threesome for Fenix! Go for it folks. :D