It's official. I'm a Millennium Series addict.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow Rat...that M4 is sexy!!! Not only the cross hairs, but I like that 40's look that the flat bezel turbo-heads give those lights.

Nice lights James...that KL2 looks better on yer lights than it did on mine :0) That M2 is awesome as well!

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will has a ridiculous collection as we all know. It's incredible when he pulls out a piece like that M4 and shares it with us common folk.

I regret selling my M1 so much now...
I'm really liking the M4 and the look of the old M3 head...

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will has a ridiculous collection as we all know. It's incredible when he pulls out a piece like that M4 and shares it with us common folk.

Your Millennium's are top notch James and look who's down front a Mint M2 three flats very nice.

I have a very nice collection I know and I feel very privileged and grateful to all the CPF members who have helped me collect such a nice bunch of lights.
But I know there are so many other members with very nice Surefire collections that would rival mine in size and rarity but we never get to see them because they prefer to stay what I call a Surefire sleeper collector :devil:
Just hope some of you sleepers let us see just a little of your collections one day. You know who you all are :naughty:

Wow Rat...that M4 is sexy!!! Not only the cross hairs, but I like that 40's look that the flat bezel turbo-heads give those lights.

She sure is a beauty I should of taken a shot with the M4 next to the original box. I just wish I could remember which CPF member sold it to me.

Here is the other side

M4back800x_zpse107c59b.jpg

cheers

PolygonalGuy

Newly Enlightened
I have a mint all original M981 that I bought years ago. What is the best wat to upgrade that beast? I have been getting yhe bug for modding Nd upgrad8ng all of my weapon lights and older Surefires. I dont mean to jump in your thread but you seem to have the toys similar to mine :)
Thanks!

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mint all original M981 that I bought years ago. What is the best wat to upgrade that beast? I have been getting yhe bug for modding Nd upgrad8ng all of my weapon lights and older Surefires. I dont mean to jump in your thread but you seem to have the toys similar to mine :)
Thanks!

Those were some nice lights. Another variation of the M981's was the Leopard Light...basically a 12volt weapon mounted for sniper rifles, designed for target ID/distraction. The best upgrade would be to add a Malkoff MD60 LED drop-in.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll play.

All the M6 are different. Only 1 twin.

Cheers,
LJ

Hey LightJunk
You have some cool Millennium lights their :thumbsup:

How many different variations do you think there is of the M6 lights ? true SF ones that is ?
I can only think of 5 but there could be more

1. Early crosshair version
2. Millennium Series M6 all in one line
3. Millennium Series than M6 under that
4. Magnumtlight "spelling mistake"
5. latest version

Can anybody think of any others ?

cheers

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
LJ, 5 SW02s, that's awesome!
You have a very very nice collection my friend.
Now help me find an M1! !
(and early production M3) :D

LightJunk

Enlightened
Hey LightJunk
You have some cool Millennium lights their :thumbsup:

How many different variations do you think there is of the M6 lights ? true SF ones that is ?
I can only think of 5 but there could be more

4. Magnumtlight "spelling mistake"
5. latest version

Can anybody think of any others ?

cheers

Thanks Rat. I couldn't think of more. I'm looking for what I don't have in the collection - the M6 that is.

The ones I have in pictures are

4. "Millenium" Spelling mistake - Surefire missed out an "n"
5. latest version
6. Black M6? Nah just kidding. It's a Cerakoted Graphite Black.

LJ, 5 SW02s, that's awesome!
You have a very very nice collection my friend.
Now help me find an M1! !
(and early production M3) :D

Thanks James. You can get one from op....pl...t for $119.99.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a NIB M2 coming from a good member here, so i'll be joining y'all soon enough (I've already joined mentally, however ;))

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
got an M2 now and an M1.

the M1 is A00773. pretty low huh? I bought the M1 for modding (milky when he gets cleared up).

the M2 is A107221

I'd like to think I've joined your ranks guys :)

edit for photo:

m1%2C2-small.jpg

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the club Tobrien.
Nice catch, once again, on that lovely M1, even though it would look better in my family portrait ;)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
the M1 is A00773. pretty low huh? I bought the M1 for modding (milky when he gets cleared up).

I'd like to think I've joined your ranks guys :)

Nice tobrien welcome to the Millennium club :thumbsup:

Seeing you are planning on modding that M1 how about swapping it for a higher serial number ?
I have two both brand new never used one is the same logo as yours serial number A04370 the other has the new logo A16963.
I was planning on modding the one with the new logo as I was thinking new logo with the latest led chip makes sense. But I know I will never get around to doing it.
I pay postage of cause and only if yours is also in mint condition.
Let me know.

cheers

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Rat. I couldn't think of more. I'm looking for what I don't have in the collection - the M6 that is.

The ones I have in pictures are

4. "Millenium" Spelling mistake - Surefire missed out an "n"
5. latest version
6. Black M6? Nah just kidding. It's a Cerakoted Graphite Black.

Did not know of two M6 lights having spelling mistakes. I only knew of the Magnumtlight so there is also a Millenium missing "n"
Thanks for the heads up now I need to add both M6's with the spelling mistakes to my list.
Can you point it out is it the first M6 on the left in your first pic ?

thx

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the club Tobrien.
Nice catch, once again, on that lovely M1, even though it would look better in my family portrait ;)
Nice tobrien welcome to the Millennium club :thumbsup:

Seeing you are planning on modding that M1 how about swapping it for a higher serial number ?
I have two both brand new never used one is the same logo as yours serial number A04370 the other has the new logo A16963.
I was planning on modding the one with the new logo as I was thinking new logo with the latest led chip makes sense. But I know I will never get around to doing it.
I pay postage of cause and only if yours is also in mint condition.
Let me know.

cheers

thanks you two! I appreciate it! I'm keeping my M1 though, I love the low number and it's my first M1 (I've been after buying one for a looong time now for modding) ;) :)

LightJunk

Enlightened
Did not know of two M6 lights having spelling mistakes. I only knew of the Magnumtlight so there is also a Millenium missing "n"
Thanks for the heads up now I need to add both M6's with the spelling mistakes to my list.
Can you point it out is it the first M6 on the left in your first pic ?

thx

I think you'll have no problem searching for one at CPFMP. I saw you're one of the stalkers there...LOL

I found this at CPFMP http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-Millenium-quot-version&p=4674073#post4674073

I noticed the wrong spelling so I grab it immediately. Here's a closeup of the M6.

Millenium_2.jpg