JetBeam Jet-III M (Military) Review - RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, DETAILED PICS and more!

KD5XB

Enlightened
Aw shucks, I figure it's time to try something new, so I ordered a Fenix LD41 today. Can I give a link here? I'm not sure I can, so -- look for PM.

Earl

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw shucks, I figure it's time to try something new, so I ordered a Fenix LD41 today. Can I give a link here? I'm not sure I can, so -- look for PM.

Earl

oo shame, seems they have just bought out the new jetbeam 3M pro.......... XP-L 1100 lumens :)

KD5XB

Enlightened
Isn't this the way it always works? I got the Fenix cancelled and then got the below email. Guess the joke's on ME! :crackup:

At least the old flashlight still works, and the delay is only about a week.

Dear Earl,
As indicated on the Battery Junction website, when your order was placed, one or more of your items had delayed availability. Your account has not been charged at this time.
Below are item descriptions with current stock status. All items with an Quantity Pending 0 status have been held for your order. The order will be shipped when the last delayed item is cleared. We will charge your account once the order is ready to ship.

• Item SKU:JETBEAM-3M-PRO-XPL
    • Product: JETBeam 3M Pro LED Flashlight - 1100 Lumens - CREE XP-L LED - Runs on 2x CR123A or 1x 18650
    • Ordered: 1
    • Quantity Delayed: 1
    • Expected Date: 30-Sep-2014

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
To all 18650 users - be aware that 3M XP-L won't reach full brightness on 1x18650, it won't be regulated either.

KD5XB

Enlightened
Isn't this the way it always works? I got the Fenix cancelled and then got the below email. Guess the joke's on ME! :crackup:

Dear Earl,
As indicated on the Battery Junction website, when your order was placed, one or more of your items had delayed availability. Your account has not been charged at this time.
Below are item descriptions with current stock status. All items with an Quantity Pending 0 status have been held for your order. The order will be shipped when the last delayed item is cleared. We will charge your account once the order is ready to ship.

• Product: JETBeam 3M Pro LED Flashlight - 1100 Lumens - CREE XP-L LED - Runs on 2x CR123A or 1x 18650

And -- still waiting. No idea when Battery Junction will receive them, so no idea when they will send mine to me. Starting to consider where else I might find one. Hmph.

KD5XB

Enlightened

Dear Earl,

Finally gave up on Battery Junction, cancelled the order and ordered from Banggood.

magicstone12

Banned
love this Jetbeam flashlight,very good review.I have one question,how to test the runtime of a flashlight?I want to do a review too,but don't know how

KD5XB

Enlightened

Dear Earl,

Finally arrived today, just about two months since I decided to buy a new flashlight.

Let me get this straight -- these flashlights are BLISTER PACKED now, and absolutely all the documentation is in Chinese...:thinking:

But it sure puts out some light! And the UI is a bit different, too.

Not bad.

naked2

Enlightened
I'm not sure if the OP has updated this review for this newest model, but if he has, he would be able to tell you what the packaging should look like; If not, maybe you could search for another review. Also, you can try contacting JetBeam directly; does it have a serial number?

KD5XB

Enlightened
The packaging looks just like what's in the review for that flashlight, and it has a serial number fairly close to the one in that review, so -- I'm just gonna call it good! :)

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I'm not sure if the OP has updated this review for this newest model, but if he has, he would be able to tell you what the packaging should look like;
This review is over 6 years old now ... I have not seen what the currently shipping Jetbeam 3M looks like.

However, I have recently reviewed the Jetbeam BC25se and RRT26. As you will see in those reviews, packaging has been simplified to a common blister pack look. Overall construction of the newer lights also seems a bit more basic. Hard to describe exactly, but the "feel" is less substantial now.