Jetbeam Jet-III Pro IBS CONSOLIDATED reviews

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok thanks for your help. So I don't have to worry if I drop it accidentally in water or use it in rain. Ok thats fine I wasn't planning to use it as a diving light.

rayman

JKL

Enlightened
I'm very happy of my JetBeam, I.M.H.O. the Jet III Pro IBS is a nice and powerfull flashlight.
JKL
aV2PQB7S-5b51de901657e6102f32fea408c297d3.gif

dscf3304jklklm12ps0.jpg

Last edited:

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my Jet-III Pro I.B.S. this morning. It really looks very good, I only have to wait for the the batteries and the charger.

But the funny things is that the reflector is smooth not like it is shown on the JETBeam website. So is there any differences in the output between the two reflectors.

Here in Germany they don't have the 18650 batteries anywhere even not in the German Home Depot. At least the guy at the Home Depot knew which battery I meant. Is it the same in the USA?

Here is the reflector of my Jet-III Pro I.B.S:
dsc2807ou0.jpg

rayman

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can someone compare the Jet III throw to that of the Lumapower M1, I might add another light to the rotation but want something with good reach.

Thanks!
AlexGT

Gary123

Enlightened
I have the CL1H 3SD. I'm thinking about getting one of these Jetbeams but it seems like the tow light are very similar. The only thing edging me toward buying the Jet III Pro (or the Ultra) is that you can have a low low. That has been my biggest issue with the CL1H, that the low is not very low.

Gary123

Enlightened
Just received the JetBeam Pro III IBS and compared, throw only, with my CL1H 3SD.

The JetBeam puts a far greater amount of light on a target, it is not even close. I can try to post some pictures, but I am surprised, because they were about equal in Wattnot's comparison with his CL1H using the 1S pill.

This should mean that Deerlights's 1S pill is much brighter than their 3SD pill. Anyone have any comments on this?

Wattnot

Enlightened
Just received the JetBeam Pro III IBS and compared, throw only, with my CL1H 3SD.

The JetBeam puts a far greater amount of light on a target, it is not even close. I can try to post some pictures, but I am surprised, because they were about equal in Wattnot's comparison with his CL1H using the 1S pill.

This should mean that Deerlights's 1S pill is much brighter than their 3SD pill. Anyone have any comments on this?

What was your distance? What reflector was in the Deerelight?

I'm just curious . . I'm not sure if the answers will lead to any conclusion. What I feel is happening is that for some reason your CL1H was not on maximum output. If you were within 150 feet of your target, they should have been very similar with the Jetbeam edging out the Deerelight by a small margin. The 1S pill and the one you used are both supposed to have a 1.2 amp draw so that's why I feel something was off with your 3SD. Do you have an ammeter you can check the draw of the 3SD with?

Latest posts