Jetbeam RRT-01

tallyram

Newly Enlightened
My rrt0 had too much ring travel and a squishy pushbutton. My unit only dimmed down to about 3 lumens. I thought that having a ring AND a tailcap button would be awesome, but I found it to be a hindrance (either then light on and then adjust ring, or adjust ring then turn light on. This requires adjusting the grip on the light, and moe time than I liked).
The rrt1 does not have these issues, and I fond myself liking it more than the rrt0, even though, when I owned the rrt0 I never imagined I could like the ui and ergos of the rrt01.

And to answer the other gentleman's query: just use hour rrt01 with its pocket clip and you will never encounter any issues.
+1

Zero issues with pocket clip. It is plenty strong enough and holds pockets well! Mine goes with me 100% of the time since I bought it in May. Like I said, zero issues! You'll fall in love with this light!

Also, I've never had any kind of accidental activation. The control ring has a very positive detent at the off position and the max position.

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1

Zero issues with pocket clip. It is plenty strong enough and holds pockets well! Mine goes with me 100% of the time since I bought it in May. Like I said, zero issues! You'll fall in love with this light!

How can I make it any more clear?
I am looking for a Holster.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
My rrt0 had too much ring travel and a squishy pushbutton. My unit only dimmed down to about 3 lumens. I thought that having a ring AND a tailcap button would be awesome, but I found it to be a hindrance (either then light on and then adjust ring, or adjust ring then turn light on. This requires adjusting the grip on the light, and moe time than I liked).
The rrt1 does not have these issues, and I fond myself liking it more than the rrt0, even though, when I owned the rrt0 I never imagined I could like the ui and ergos of the rrt01.

And to answer the other gentleman's query: just use hour rrt01 with its pocket clip and you will never encounter any issues.

I love both models of lights :)

e3u9uren.jpg

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
It's plenty clear - now go look for one and stop getting upset that someone gave you information that was other than you'd been hoping for, in an attempt to be helpful. Your holster search is applicable in association with the RRT-01, but is not the sole focus of this thread.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's plenty clear - now go look for one and stop getting upset that someone gave you information that was other than you'd been hoping for, in an attempt to be helpful. Your holster search is applicable in association with the RRT-01, but is not the sole focus of this thread.

I am not upset,just confused.

And thanks for the helpful response.

herosemblem

Enlightened
Regarding a holster for your rrt01... I'll have to wait until I return home to see if my rrt01 will fit in my eagletac d25c mini holster. It appears to be very well made and quite tiny. As an aside,typing on a kindle fire should be the sentence our society gives to our most severe convicts. It is he'll.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regarding a holster for your rrt01... I'll have to wait until I return home to see if my rrt01 will fit in my eagletac d25c mini holster. It appears to be very well made and quite tiny. As an aside,typing on a kindle fire should be the sentence our society gives to our most severe convicts. It is he'll.

Thanks I appreciate it.
I thought it was coming with a holster but I have been looking at so many different lights it is too easy to get them confused.

Also I have tried using the clip inside the top of my right pocket and as I feared the light will come out of the off detent just in the course of the day.
It also feels strange when sitting down sometimes and pushes into my leg and it scrapes the keys every time I take them out too.

I really like the light though and will be calling Thor soon for a custom if I come up blank off the shelf.
I probably will look into a custom really either way,it will be nice if I can carry the light,battery and Multi Tool together as I always have before.

Ed

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just put the tiny RRT-01 in my pocket.
Else you can use the belt clip directly on your belt.
Sunwayman does have a lovely case for their V10R and V11R, and the RRT-01 should fit well in those cases; contact Sunwayman and see if you can buy it as an accessory, however there may be the word "Sunwayman" on the case? I can't remember exactly...

PCS

Newly Enlightened

The holster for the Jetbeam PC10 will fit the RRT-01 and a bunch of other lights. A little snugly at first, but it stretches quickly, and I'm currently using it with my RRT-01. It used to be available separately, but I haven't seen one for sale in a while.

You have to be careful if you search for it. Jetbeam also sells a second "small holster". It fits the PA10 and the RRT-0. It's easy to find, but it's too long for the RRT-01. Again, you want the holster for the PC10.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The holster for the Jetbeam PC10 will fit the RRT-01 and a bunch of other lights. A little snugly at first, but it stretches quickly, and I'm currently using it with my RRT-01. It used to be available separately, but I haven't seen one for sale in a while.

You have to be careful if you search for it. Jetbeam also sells a second "small holster". It fits the PA10 and the RRT-0. It's easy to find, but it's too long for the RRT-01. Again, you want the holster for the PC10.

Thanks

The hunt is on!

tallyram

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I appreciate it.
I thought it was coming with a holster but I have been looking at so many different lights it is too easy to get them confused.

Also I have tried using the clip inside the top of my right pocket and as I feared the light will come out of the off detent just in the course of the day.
It also feels strange when sitting down sometimes and pushes into my leg and it scrapes the keys every time I take them out too.

I really like the light though and will be calling Thor soon for a custom if I come up blank off the shelf.
I probably will look into a custom really either way,it will be nice if I can carry the light,battery and Multi Tool together as I always have before.

Ed
How did you get the light to turn on in your pocket? Very curious.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
How did you get the light to turn on in your pocket? Very curious.

I certainly wish I knew?

I carry a lot of crap in my pockets,mainly keys and the ring that controls the light is just too easy to turn somehow.
Aside from that I a just a holster wearer anyway.

I have a Rip-Off that will carry a Multi-Tool and a AA MAg sized light but most of the better lights are too big around to slide in where the Mag goes.