• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jetbeam RRT01vn - The Best EDC R

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for posting the beam shots!

I still have the first gen JetBeam RRT-0 with the magnetic control ring function... Although the lumen output is only about 250 lumens and only fits an RCR123 / 16340, the ring function and overall size is still perfect. My original still sits on my kitchen countertop as a general purpose, very reachable light.

I'm in for one, order placed. I'm looking forward to having an upgraded version. Thanks Vinh for offering these!

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for posting the beam shots!

I still have the first gen JetBeam RRT-0 with the magnetic control ring function... Although the lumen output is only about 250 lumens and only fits an RCR123 / 16340, the ring function and overall size is still perfect. My original still sits on my kitchen countertop as a general purpose, very reachable light.

I'm in for one, order placed. I'm looking forward to having an upgraded version. Thanks Vinh for offering these!

If you mean me, glad they were helpful

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if the carclo optics in the triple version is user swappable?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also is the stock version compatible with 18350, or 16340 only? What does exactly mean the statement on skylumen that the light works off an AA?

And finally, how deep the mcpcb can sit in the mule configuration. I would like to limit the mule beam width to, say, 90deg, is it reasonable?

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh, how hard it would be to rework the bottom of the body, edge shoulder where negative spring is placed?
If that shoulder is removed and spring placed lower then 18350 protected can be used for more juice and not overdischarging the cell....

Sent from Tapatalk

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Also is the stock version compatible with 18350, or 16340 only? Use 18350. Forget 16340 ;-)

What does exactly mean the statement on skylumen that the light works off an AA? I copy and paste factory specs. Not sure why that part is in there. AA will not work.

And finally, how deep the mcpcb can sit in the mule configuration. Currently LED sit on 3 layer of copper MCPCB. We can eliminate 2 later so the LED would fit down lower for a more narrow spill beam width.

I would like to limit the mule beam width to, say, 90deg, is it reasonable?

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy, I'd sure like to get one of these, if possible with the 219B 4500, or something similar (hi CRI with slightly warm tint, not green or blue). What is the next step to order?

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my RRT01vn with triple 219B 4500 LEDs with the diffused optic. Oh my, I've NEVER received a light that actually had the perfect beam and perfect tint, until getting this light. A broad, smooth, even beam with just a hint of a hot spot. Perfect. Thank you so much!

gottawearshades

Enlightened
Two questions:

Do you still have these on hand to order now, and do you have trits to install (ideally green)?

Planning on the SST-20 4000k option.

Thanks.

RamBull

Newly Enlightened
NEW!

• 50.2 5500K + Diffused Lens + Zircon Filter = Wonderful floody beam & tint 800L
IMG-20190401-232759-228.jpg

IMG-20190401-232906-455.jpg

20190331-234059.jpg

Wow is this 90 CRI version? Do you like this over the 219b sw45k? I was initially interested in triple, but the quad or mule might also be contenders. What do you think?