Just finished up my bikelight a few minutes ago

Hmmm

Newly Enlightened
I made a few mistakes, I was rushing it was 12:00am, but its pretty good. I'll probably make a new front plate though.

Top one is one I made a few months ago, bottom one I just finished up.

8454181.jpg

4191012.jpg

firelord777

Enlightened
You're quite talented, I also saw your other impressive laser build, keep up the good work!:)

Hmmm

Newly Enlightened
I clamped it together and drilled out both halves, then redrilled one half for a tight fit. I tapped one half. All screws are allen key cap screws.

Firelord and Tobrien, thank you. That is very kind. I think my build quality will go up greatly in the next few months :)

The batteries are inside, its 2*3400 mah panasonic cells.

Unfortetly I forgot it at home when I left for college so parents will have to send it down to me...

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I clamped it together and drilled out both halves, then redrilled one half for a tight fit. I tapped one half. All screws are allen key cap screws.

Firelord and Tobrien, thank you. That is very kind. I think my build quality will go up greatly in the next few months :)

The batteries are inside, its 2*3400 mah panasonic cells.

Unfortetly I forgot it at home when I left for college so parents will have to send it down to me...
you're quite welcome and good choice on power source (the 3400s). are the cells protected or bare?

btw what year are you in school if I may ask? I'm getting my MBA now in Georgia, but spent five years getting my undergrad done (five years is the way to do it)

Hmmm

Newly Enlightened
I just started college last week. This is my first full week.

Thats awesome! May I ask what school and major? The main school I know of in Georgia is Georgia Tech, is that where you are attending?

5 years seems to be what most people do now adays. Its just so expensive. I'm planning on trying to do four, I'm not sure if I will succeed. I don't know how difficult college will really be.

@tobrien and firelord777, thank you. I really appreciate the complement.

I'll measure it right now to check the dimensions.

I'm planning on making another one soon, I'll change the design a little bit, but I think I'll keep it mostly the same. I really like the basic design.

2.7"x4.2"x1.1"

The cells are bare.

Last edited:

Hmmm

Newly Enlightened
I must have had a brain fart when reading your earlier message as I asked the question you had already answered. What is your focus?