just wanted to say bye

rscanady

Enlightened
Fair Winds and Following Seas Raggie. Hopefully you just need a break for a bit, and someday we may enjoy your company yet again.

I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts as they often brought a smile and a laugh to my life. Laughing is great medicine. Maybe I can call you Dr. Raggie.

We will keep the lights on for ya!

Take Care

Ryan

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,
May the wind always be at your back, your batteries stay fully charged and pleasent thoughts always fill your mind.
CPF is always here and you have a place at the table. Take all the time you need but you must come back. You will be back.... right?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i stink im in withdrawl so bad.whats the matter with me.lol there is like 4 post i wanna respond to .kicks da dirt and sings to slef

raggie33

*the raggedier*
hiya freind im watching animanal planet the coolest tiger is on

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
hiya freind im watching animanal planet the coolest tiger is on

Just checked animal planet and saw the cutest lion cubs. They were making noises that sounded like baby alligators. It's funny how they were able to crawl all over dad and even chomp on his tail without getting a whoopin.'
:)

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck Raggie. If ever you want to take a pleasant vacation, come here and visit . . . anytime . . . and stay a while. :)

Paul

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I wish you all the best, and hope you check in with us once in a while. You are a big part of CPF, and it wouldn't be the same without you.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey raggie we landed here bout the same time and you have made the forum a better place to visit. Please stop by and say hi in your "travels" you have a lot of friends here.