kel-lite

SG688

Newly Enlightened
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199684&page=4

These are two posts from flashlightmuseum.com. These are only two of the 99 comments listed under 5 Cell Law Enforcement Kel-Lite. Several years ago Andy Studer purchased the entire Kel-Lite Industries Inc. Collection from the original maker/designer Norman Nelson. I felt some of you may be interested in this information.

[SIZE=-1]Andy on Mar 14, 2008 - 5:23 PM [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]about 2 years ago I purchased the entire KEL-LIGHT Industries Inc. Collection from the original maker/designer Norman Nelson. Not knowing much about the product just liking antiques. I purchased the machines, and all product left from the production facility. I also have all replacement parts for most KEL-LITE products Plus all Prototypes produced and not, starting from 1948. If anyone needs Parts or repair I have the capabilities. I also have the tooling and molds to make new of what is a great product. This is not my buisness just a hobby! [email protected] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Andy Studer on Apr 8, 2010 - 9:23 AM [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]I still have a huge amount of parts for all Kel-lites , and about 50 kel-lites intacked most working ,half new or like new. I have been repairing and reviving about 4 kel-lites a month just off of the posts that I left on here about 2 years ago. email me with you issues , I may be able to help. I am interested in selling all of my inventory so email for pictures. [email protected] Thank you and lets get these icons back in service , Andy [/SIZE]