Key-Lux N-Cell light Production Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
I'd vote for the N-Cell as default and AAA-tube as an option, because there is not that much difference in length between AA and AAA.

Ny0ng1

Enlightened
is there anymore production of these N-cell? I read about ~700 keylux AA are in progress but how about the old N-Cell? im interested because of the smaller size compared to the AA.

thanks

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I e-mailed Chris twice about the early 3 threaded N to AAA tube but no replies. I know this is the "holidays" so I'm sure he's taking a well deserved break. I'd probably never use it for my proto N cell but it would be a nice accessory to have, just in case.

Even though they have some drawbacks, (runtime mainly but that could be nill with a 2-stage), I think CR2 and N celled lights are the only way to go for a true miniature light. I even predict they will take over 123 based lights in the future as the most popular small lights. As Larry always says, the complete lights can fit into a 123 based light's body!

DavidR

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if these are ever going to be made...I have been hearing about them for quite some time without much update??

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should be getting a few electronics in for these N-Cell lights so I might be able to post some on my site in a few weeks. Sorry, No pre-orders on these since I am not sure how many electronics I will be getting.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.