• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

KLARUS Mi7 COLOURFUL Giveaway!

hotworms

Newly Enlightened
Mi7 I would like the OD the most.
This is the first I've seen in my favorite color.
Happy Halloween.:twothumbs

klight

Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

Thank you very much for all of you participating in this Mi7 Colourful Giveaway with big enthusiasm. Here finally comes the result!

This time the 7 winners are:

103 Newlumen (Emerald green)
22 stephenk (Mil-spec olive drab)
38 Noctiluco (Bright silver)
27 martinaee (Glacial Blue)
124 Ishango (Emerald Green)
20 Sivy (Bright Silver)
14 lumosmaxima (Emerald Green)

Each will get a Mi7 for free, congratulations!
Please PM your shipping address (Phone number must be included!!!) ASAP for us to arrange shipping, thanks a lot.

How to pick the winner number?

Everyone who participate in this activity have published a post, and each post have a number. This time the post number is from 2 to 147.we picked the winner numbers from this web, https://www.random.org/
I generated 7 times for different numbers, I have screenshotted the picked number pictures to post here, please see attached.
If same number come two times or more, or the number came out is invalid (the post is not accord with our rules), I would regenerate for a different one.

I think this way is fair to everyone, if you have better suggestion to choose winners, please tell us.

Our next Giveaway on CPF & KLARUS facebook page:

Our next Giveaway for Thanksgiving Day on CPF & our facebook page will be launched in the middle of Nov, please all of you keep an eye on us.

LIKE our facebook page to have more chances:
https://www.facebook.com/klarusflashlight.cn

Klight

1.jpg

Last edited:

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOLY COW I won?!?! That's awesome. I can't wait to try this light.

Thanks Klarus! PM sent.