• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

KLARUS XT11GT Giveaways!

klight

Enlightened
Hi Daniel,

Thanks very much! It's awesome you would review our XT11GT!
:twothumbs

Thank you very much, the last time i won a giveaway is several years ago, a sunwayman 2x18650.

Ok, im a bit scared because the light has so much features but ok i will do a review.

klight

Enlightened
Hi MikeB.

Congratulations to you! Hope you can share this light to your friends, thanks! :whistle:

Awsome!!! Thanks for this giveaway!! I've never won a light before, I'm so exited to try this light out.

matt4350

Enlightened
Hi matt4350,

Congratulations to you! Please PM me your shipping address ASAP!

Woohoo! Unexpected, but this makes me feel happy and lucky! Thanks so much to the guys at Klarus, PM with address sent. Thanks to all for your kind wishes, I shall use this as my work light and let you know my impressions, try and do a review as best I'm able.....

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi MikeB.

Congratulations to you! Hope you can share this light to your friends, thanks! :whistle:

I'll do a first impressions and do my best at a review on this light as well. I have many other lights to compare it to. Thanks.

klight

Enlightened
Thanks all of you to join in our giveaway! :twothumbs

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
Hi, matt4350, the Express company says the address need include your telephone number to send out between different country.
Please PM me your tel ASAP!

Woohoo! Unexpected, but this makes me feel happy and lucky! Thanks so much to the guys at Klarus, PM with address sent. Thanks to all for your kind wishes, I shall use this as my work light and let you know my impressions, try and do a review as best I'm able.....

Last edited:

klight

Enlightened
Hi, MikeB., the Express company says the address need include your telephone number to send out between different country.

I'll do a first impressions and do my best at a review on this light as well. I have many other lights to compare it to. Thanks.

klight

Enlightened
Hi, Daniel, the Express company says the address need include your telephone number to send out between different country.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks very much! It's awesome you would review our XT11GT!

Latest posts